Soul sacrifice sold 33k in NA.

#51SagadegoPosted 5/16/2013 8:19:37 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
It is at 700 reviews on the PAL store as well. So... around 30k+ sold digitally so far?

You picked that number directly out of your ass, and even if it did that's still completely pathetic sales.

Nopes, just logical thinking.

so goon logic then.
---
Now Playing:
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon(3ds) Metroid Prime(GC) Naruto UNS 2 (ps3) Wario Ware smooth moves(wii)
#52dacekidPosted 5/16/2013 8:25:03 PM
Sales don't matter, the important thing is if the company made a profit or a loss.

If the made a profit then the game is a success and if they're in a hole then the game is considered a failure. It's not rocket science guys.
---
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25
#53RotuhiiriPosted 5/16/2013 8:48:53 PM
Am I pulling this out of my ass or did Monster Hunter 3U sell sub 100k in America during its first month? I remember reading something like 80k but for all I know that could have been someone citing vgchartz. In that case this was probably in line with Sony's expectations. Some fanboys probably expected a lot more though.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#54superbaboonmanXPosted 5/16/2013 8:53:17 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...
Am I pulling this out of my ass or did Monster Hunter 3U sell sub 100k in America during its first month? I remember reading something like 80k but for all I know that could have been someone citing vgchartz. In that case this was probably in line with Sony's expectations. Some fanboys probably expected a lot more though.

exactly monster hunter sold under 100k in north america during its first month on 3ds and wii u combined including digital sales. Monster hunter isn't a new ip like ss is and the fact that it only sold that much and capcom were pleased with the sales i'm sure sony is happy with SS sales.

So ya the attach rate for SS on vita was much higher then monster hunter on 3ds/wii u so ya suck on that vita haters
#55MMaestroPosted 5/16/2013 9:15:01 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...

In the first week; probably.

In its first MONTH; lolno it sold more than that.
#56GeassMasterPosted 5/16/2013 9:16:51 PM
33k+digital sales ain't bad for a game that had zero marketing(backpeddling joke #1). It sold more than the Wii U version of Monster Hunter Ultimate not that it matters.
---
Now Playing: Atelier Totori+, Black Rock Shooter, Soul Sacrifice, Blood Will Tell, Suikoden 3, May PS+ games
I Have A Huge Backlog.
#57LvthnPosted 5/16/2013 9:27:28 PM
In summary:

TC: SS sold 33k
Trolls: Yay, get the hand lotion, can't wait to spank to this news
Observer: That's apparently 33k in 4 days and not counting digital sales
Trolls: Digital sales don't count and literally nobody bought this digitally.
#58kcypher2000Posted 5/16/2013 9:28:42 PM
dacekid posted...
Sales don't matter, the important thing is if the company made a profit or a loss.

If the made a profit then the game is a success and if they're in a hole then the game is considered a failure. It's not rocket science guys.

Apparently basic business is rocket science for you though. Vita fans were hoping it would be the systems first system seller. You don't sell crappy numbers like that and expect any push on the hardware.

Sad thing is that this was the only chance to be a system seller on the Vita. Unless you are delusional and think KZ will be even though it failed to push systems on ps2 and ps3.
#59ShaneJPosted 5/16/2013 9:30:44 PM
It is at 700 reviews on the PAL store as well. So... around 30k+ sold digitally so far?

You picked that number directly out of your ass, and even if it did that's still completely pathetic sales.

Nopes, just logical thinking.

Hahahhahahaha. This can't be real. This is seriously a post? Seriously?
---
3DS: 4339-3574-6803
PSN(PS3&PSV)/Gamertag(360): WingZeroKai
#60RotuhiiriPosted 5/16/2013 9:44:48 PM(edited)
MMaestro posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...

In the first week; probably.

In its first MONTH; lolno it sold more than that.

But neither of us has a source?

Edit: found this:
100k < LEGO City Undercover < Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (40% Wii U + 60% 3DS) < 130k which looks like a creamsugar quote so we can assume neither version sold over 100k then. In that light I don't think 33k + digital sales is a megaflop. Just not very good.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane