Vita sold less than 20k in April.

#151Lord_VishanaPosted 5/17/2013 5:24:57 AM
mike_411 posted...
@Shana:
I disagree with what you said about Shadow.
Just sayin'

I don't care much about Manji but yeah, shadow's one post of constructive criticism is usually buried between at least 30 posts of lol vita failing, delusional ponies.

Do I want him to change? not really. Though I also don't see anything redeemable about him. He's like compass, just here to screw around.

IMO you gotta stop sticking up for the wrong guys, kinda kills the neutrality thing you're going for here.

I guess I think there is good in everyone. While yes I'm willing to give him and others the benefit of the doubt more often then they probably deserve. I'm going to have to stop doing that

Don't get me wrong, Shadow can be a complete jerk 95% of the time. I guess I try and look past the troll vitriol and see if he has an actual point. Sometimes he has a surprisingly coherent argument, other times it's just rhetoric.

I'm not trying to ruin my neutrality position, I apologize if I ever gave the impression that I condone what he does(which I obviously don't). Thank you for pointing that out to me, I'll be more cognizant of it in the future.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ObX7FXv.png STRANGER DANGER ~~ Hillary Clinton/Elizabeth Warren 2016 ~~ 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#152ServantOfErieosPosted 5/17/2013 5:28:26 AM
People say I troll the WiiU board, why do I gain from doing that, except poor karma?

I want to know why people think, I'd troll unnecessarily.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#153stargazer64Posted 5/17/2013 5:34:10 AM
Fightmoneeeeyyy posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Couldn't delete that one quite fast enough, eh Servant?
---
The kind of love that makes us functional members of society, the kind of love that makes you consider others' power levels...
-ServantOfErieos having a moment
#154Azure_lKitePosted 5/17/2013 5:38:09 AM
Wait, did Vishana say shadow ever has coherent arguments?
Please no.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
#155OtakuGameraPosted 5/17/2013 5:39:55 AM(edited)
Go to the WiiU board. A few random topics and you see nothing but bashing and slander from SoE.

Shadow's presence on this board is tame compared to Servant over there.
A.k.a. 24/7 meltdown.

i dont know what he does on other boards, but from what i see on this board, he's an okay and funny guy.
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/66080697
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#156Aarosmashguy27Posted 5/17/2013 5:43:09 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Well the Wii-U sold about 30k, and that is unbelieveably terrible. There are a few months were even the virtual boy sold more than that.

deflecting off topic systems I see. This is Vita board, lets only talk about one flop at a time...

I don't know why but your "one flop at a time" line slayed me.
#157StrikeNinja24Posted 5/17/2013 5:48:24 AM
Meanwhile in Japan:

http://www.techinasia.com/gungho-reaches-15-billion-market-cap-now-worth-more-than-nintendo/
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#158mike_411Posted 5/17/2013 6:28:01 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
mike_411 posted...
@Shana:
I disagree with what you said about Shadow.
Just sayin'

I don't care much about Manji but yeah, shadow's one post of constructive criticism is usually buried between at least 30 posts of lol vita failing, delusional ponies.

Do I want him to change? not really. Though I also don't see anything redeemable about him. He's like compass, just here to screw around.

IMO you gotta stop sticking up for the wrong guys, kinda kills the neutrality thing you're going for here.

I guess I think there is good in everyone. While yes I'm willing to give him and others the benefit of the doubt more often then they probably deserve. I'm going to have to stop doing that

Don't get me wrong, Shadow can be a complete jerk 95% of the time. I guess I try and look past the troll vitriol and see if he has an actual point. Sometimes he has a surprisingly coherent argument, other times it's just rhetoric.

I'm not trying to ruin my neutrality position, I apologize if I ever gave the impression that I condone what he does(which I obviously don't). Thank you for pointing that out to me, I'll be more cognizant of it in the future.

I'm always straight and blunt with my friends. :)

I know you're trying but let's face it, you've got a slight nintendo bias andI've got one for Sony. Nothing to be ashamed of but it's something you have to recognize since it's impossible for anyone to really hide it.

Viva gamefaqs?
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
134 people on Gamefaqs Vita board have purchased SS day one apparently. O.o
#159McMarblesPosted 5/17/2013 8:10:23 AM
Sagadego posted...
yep ORANGE666 is bitter.

So, he's a bitter ORANGE.

Better watch it, he could become violent. He could become a blood ORANGE.
---
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss (3DS version), Pushmo, Zelda: Link's Awakening
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#160CompassPosted 5/17/2013 8:27:46 AM
Fightmoneeeeyyy posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

lmao. Another ServantOfSony account exposed. How many alts does one Sony fanboy need?