Holy crap, Sine Mora is good!!!

#1Willie_MakeitPosted 5/16/2013 5:31:07 PM
For 10 bucks this is one of the best Shmups I've played in a pretty long while. And they say the Vita has no games. Smh.
---
Sig.
#2AiuchiFanboiPosted 5/16/2013 5:32:40 PM
It is good, but I bought that game 14 months ago on 360.
---
SEGA DREAMCAST, it only does everything.
BadReligionPunk on XBL/Subseven75 on PSN/NID/ Psikyo till the day I die
#3Willie_Makeit(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:35:04 PM
AiuchiFanboi posted...
It is good, but I bought that game 14 months ago on 360.

It's better on the Vita. The 360 isn't portable.
---
Sig.
#4RjmhartPosted 5/16/2013 6:11:24 PM
I've never been a big fan of those side scroll R-type sort of games. What's so good about this?
---
Psn: big_bob002
#5yankee6903Posted 5/16/2013 6:12:44 PM
Eh not really
#6YarottPosted 5/16/2013 6:17:18 PM
How long is one run from start to finish in this game? Also, outside of whatever Challenge modes it may have, how much replayability does it offer?
---
Throughout Internet History, there weren't any Ganons or Zeldas, only Links.
The Official Stiltzkin of all boards
#7Willie_Makeit(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 6:41:30 PM
Rjmhart posted...
I've never been a big fan of those side scroll R-type sort of games. What's so good about this?

You probably wouldn't like it then if you're not a fan of these types of games. It's the difficulty that got me. The game is hard as f***. And the graphics are pretty good if you're a graphics whore. The story is kinda meh, but nobody plays Shmups for the story anyway. For $10 it's well worth it.
---
Sig.
#8Willie_Makeit(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 6:45:52 PM
Yarott posted...
How long is one run from start to finish in this game? Also, outside of whatever Challenge modes it may have, how much replayability does it offer?

And for this post, I'm not sure. I've been playing story mode for a few hours now and I'm only a couple levels in. It has an arcade mode and leaderboards, so the replay is pretty good. You can also re-fight bosses you've beaten already, so that's a major plus.
---
Sig.
#9Golden_MeanPosted 5/16/2013 6:50:08 PM
Yarott posted...

Casual players will quit after story mode which is a piece of cake. The replayability lies in the actual drive to improve and even get through a single stage of Hard mode, let alone insane, as well as trying to get those achievements/trophies which are very challenging themselves.
---
LoL: Rontuaru -- PSN: Kikkosauce66 -- SoulSacrifice: Rontu
#10LuminescentRulePosted 5/16/2013 7:00:54 PM
The visuals in this game are insane.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
http://i.imgur.com/BkKidga.jpg