Holy crap, Sine Mora is good!!!

#11MetalZoicPosted 5/16/2013 8:02:31 PM
Yes, it is very, very good. It's also beautiful and smooth as silk, too bad it is slightly letterboxed though.
#12Willie_Makeit(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 8:33:06 PM(edited)
MetalZoic posted...
Yes, it is very, very good. It's also beautiful and smooth as silk, too bad it is slightly letterboxed though.

I didn't really notice that. My only gripe is the NPC's are speaking some foreign language, so you gotta read subtitles. Other than that, this game is gold.
---
Sig.
#13LuminescentRulePosted 5/16/2013 8:34:50 PM
MetalZoic posted...

I didn't really notice that. My only gripe is the NPC's are speaking some foreign language, so you gotta read subtitles. Other than that, this game is gold.

But the language is beautiful to listen to. Especially when one of the ladies say "Durak". It's got a nice sound to it.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
http://i.imgur.com/BkKidga.jpg
#14Willie_Makeit(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 8:36:52 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
MetalZoic posted...

But the language is beautiful to listen to. Especially when one of the ladies say "Durak". It's got a nice sound to it.

I will agree with you there.
---
Sig.
#15kcypher2000Posted 5/16/2013 9:30:04 PM
Willie_Makeit posted...
AiuchiFanboi posted...
It is good, but I bought that game 14 months ago on 360.

It's better on the Vita. The 360 isn't portable.

Its better on the 360 you know with a real screen and controller. You keep lying to yourself though.
#16Bancario51Posted 5/16/2013 9:38:18 PM
Challenge? This game wasn't hard for this stg veteran
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#17Willie_Makeit(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 9:40:25 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Willie_Makeit posted...
AiuchiFanboi posted...
It is good, but I bought that game 14 months ago on 360.

It's better on the Vita. The 360 isn't portable.

Its better on the 360 you know with a real screen and controller. You keep lying to yourself though.

I'm too lazy to start a console war right now. It's a good game regardless of what system you play it on.
---
Sig.
#18akshat_316Posted 5/16/2013 9:51:38 PM
Willie_Makeit posted...
Rjmhart posted...
I've never been a big fan of those side scroll R-type sort of games. What's so good about this?

You probably wouldn't like it then if you're not a fan of these types of games. It's the difficulty that got me. The game is hard as f***. And the graphics are pretty good if you're a graphics whore. The story is kinda meh, but nobody plays Shmups for the story anyway. For $10 it's well worth it.

I found the story to be quite good actually. It is very dark.
---
www.staticshin.com
#19MwarriorHieiPosted 5/16/2013 10:05:03 PM

literally defending an inferior version.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fvUkkgN.gif
#20Freelance_WolfPosted 5/16/2013 10:45:36 PM(edited)
I love SHMUPs but I didn't like Sine Mora much. It's okay I guess. Don't bother listening to me though as I largely prefer older SHMUPs.

---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."