Hey guys, what do you think is the worst Vita game in your collection?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Hey guys, what do you think is the worst Vita game in your collection?
2 years ago#1
COD:BO Declassified is probably the worst Vita game I have right now.
2 years ago#2
Lumines. Or Totori if you count digital.
2 years ago#3
Asphalt Injection
---
#1 N.Y. Knicks Fan - X360: P 1 L L zZz ; PSN: ExodusIllusion - http://killakadafi.dvdaf.com/owned
2 years ago#4
Tie between Ragnarok Odyssey and Motorstorm RC.
2 years ago#5
From my collection, would say Gravity Rush.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
2 years ago#6
Playstation All-stars Battle Royale. I literally loathe this game. I regret redeeming my free download voucher for it honestly. In retrospect, I should have traded it for a PSN card or given the code to someone here.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ObX7FXv.png STRANGER DANGER ~~ Hillary Clinton/Elizabeth Warren 2016 ~~ 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
2 years ago#7
I got rid of all the games I thought were bad. I don't keep games I don't like. Although I did get rid of some games I did like, for instance, Shinobido 2. Life's a struggle.
---
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2
2 years ago#8
Gravity Rush
---
Sailor Goon: "if your parents got you a Vita, they don't love you and you're adopted!"
2 years ago#9
Lord_Vishana posted...
Playstation All-stars Battle Royale. I literally loathe this game. I regret redeeming my free download voucher for it honestly. In retrospect, I should have traded it for a PSN card or given the code to someone here.

yep, played both the beta and the store demo. really meh of a game. glad I didn't bother owning this.
---
Now Playing:
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon(3ds) Metroid Prime(GC) Naruto UNS 2 (ps3) Wario Ware smooth moves(wii)
2 years ago#10
Playstation All-stars Battle Royale. It's not as fun as the SSB series and I'm glad I didn't actually pay money for it.. I even like Asphalt Injection more than this, although I never actually hated that game in the first place.

---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Hey guys, what do you think is the worst Vita game in your collection?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived