Which Vita game are you excited for the most?

#51wstfldPosted 5/19/2013 8:34:45 AM
I can't wait to stab space nazis in the crotch
---
Last Played: Guacamelee (9/10)
Now Playing: SOTC HD, StarCraft 2, Wipeout 2048, Guacamelee
#52MetalZoicPosted 5/19/2013 8:56:48 AM
Rjmhart posted...
I try to measure my interest by if I would buy the game on the ps3, so I'm not just grabbing something purely BC its for Vita. I'm buying the Paticipon (or however it's spelled) game no matter what.

Why? Is there an actual gameplay trailer out for it somewhere? The only thing I've seen on it is a purely non-gameplay trailer.
#53solaurus12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 9:06:40 AM
MetalZoic posted...
Rjmhart posted...
I try to measure my interest by if I would buy the game on the ps3, so I'm not just grabbing something purely BC its for Vita. I'm buying the Paticipon (or however it's spelled) game no matter what.

Why? Is there an actual gameplay trailer out for it somewhere? The only thing I've seen on it is a purely non-gameplay trailer.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VOV_rVrnezE
Right here my good sir.
---
PSN-Solaurus Steam-Solaurus
Making everyone on the WiiU board look stupid since 1888.
#54MetalZoicPosted 5/19/2013 9:14:33 AM
Thanks, but all I see there is a Killzone trailer and a couple other games. I don't see the Patico-whatever game on the list.
#55Scythe0fDeathPosted 5/19/2013 9:18:04 AM
God Eater 2.
---
"One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that mask. What dreams of chronic and sustained cruelty?"
#56Trevor_BelmontPosted 5/19/2013 9:19:29 AM
Other: Muramasa Rebirth and Dragonís Crown.
#57RjmhartPosted 5/19/2013 10:28:05 AM
MetalZoic posted...
Rjmhart posted...

I've only seen the one video. Something about it looks really good. I'm wondering what the deal is with that baby. It reminds me of Bier, which was awesome. Who knows, they might release gameplay footage and my tone will change.
---
Psn: big_bob002