Vita Remote Play PS4 Facts

#1GuitaristMattPosted 5/19/2013 6:07:50 PM
Remote Play is a built in hardware function of the PS4 that seamlessly streams content to the Vita. No developer input is required. Opinion: developers will probably be able to customize controls for remote play if so wished as well as disable remote play.

Remote Play will not allow the vita to be a controller during Playstation Move games for obvious reasons.

Remote Play works over your own hard connection to the PS4 or through WiFi. That does not mean you can play from work.

Opinion: The share feature will most likely be exclusive to the PS4 only.

As with the PS3 exiting the Remote Play app will leave remote play and resume PS4 functions.

anything else that you don't understand?
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/cheesystuff.png
i5-3250 GT640m 2GB DDR3 4GB HDD 500GB
#2favcitadelstorePosted 5/19/2013 6:12:02 PM
I've always wondered what happens to the L/R2,3 buttons during remote play.
---
MageGuyInfinity posted...
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive
#3Starwars4JPosted 5/19/2013 6:18:45 PM
Well I don't know how seamless it will be, but hopefully it will be an improvement over what was experienced with the PS3
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#4favcitadelstorePosted 5/19/2013 6:21:31 PM
Actually, here's another question.

If my PS3 (yes, three) is running at a crappy non HD resolution, will it affect my remote play output? i.e. if i wasn't using HDMI on my ps3, can i still get a good native resolution on my psvita?
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive
#5j2zon2591Posted 5/19/2013 6:25:27 PM
GuitaristMatt posted...
Remote Play is a built in hardware function of the PS4 that seamlessly streams content to the Vita. No developer input is required. Opinion: developers will probably be able to customize controls for remote play if so wished as well as disable remote play.

Remote Play will not allow the vita to be a controller during Playstation Move games for obvious reasons.

Remote Play works over your own hard connection to the PS4 or through WiFi. That does not mean you can play from work.

As with the PS3 exiting the Remote Play app will leave remote play and resume PS4 functions.

Is that a fact? Source? Is that what the mysterious port is?

PS4 "server" > Gaikai > VITA "client' = play from work (?)
#6ORANGE666Posted 5/19/2013 6:33:36 PM
j2zon2591 posted...
GuitaristMatt posted...

Is that a fact? Source? Is that what the mysterious port is?

PS4 "server" > Gaikai > VITA "client' = play from work (?)

PS3 either directly remote plays with the Vita wirelessesly or you can use your router, first one was what he meant
#7JRDeBoPosted 5/19/2013 6:34:19 PM
I wonder if developers/publishers still have to give the go ahead to allow remote play like now with the PS3.
---
Oakland Raider fan till I die. Let's just try not suck this year.
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=jrdebo http://raptr.com/jrdebo
#8A_Nonny_MoosePosted 5/19/2013 7:29:31 PM
From: favcitadelstore | Posted: 5/20/2013 2:21:31 AM | #004

If my PS3 (yes, three) is running at a crappy non HD resolution, will it affect my remote play output? i.e. if i wasn't using HDMI on my ps3, can i still get a good native resolution on my psvita?

Remote Play for the PS3 doesn't run at native Vita res anyway. I think it's 480p at best.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#9favcitadelstorePosted 5/19/2013 7:43:07 PM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
From: favcitadelstore | Posted: 5/20/2013 2:21:31 AM | #004

Remote Play for the PS3 doesn't run at native Vita res anyway. I think it's 480p at best.

Ah thanks, well, i found out theres a very limited group of games that can remote play anyways :(
---
#10mike_411Posted 5/19/2013 7:44:04 PM
favcitadelstore posted...
I've always wondered what happens to the L/R2,3 buttons during remote play.

rear touchpad?
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
135 people on Gamefaqs Vita board have purchased SS day one apparently. O.o