Now I really think E3 will be big for the Vita

#1RjmhartPosted 5/21/2013 5:25:25 AM
Otherwise, why would they reveal anything about Panopticon now, instead of just waiting 3 weeks?

Vitassurance?
---
Psn: big_bob002
#2j2zon2591Posted 5/21/2013 5:26:48 AM
Rjmhart posted...
Otherwise, why would they reveal anything about Panopticon now, instead of just waiting 3 weeks?

Vitassurance?

Because E3 won't be as big as you think for the VITA and they're making way more for the PS4..

They'll say.. "bu.. bu.. but we gave u panoticonz lready"..

xD
#3stargazer64Posted 5/21/2013 5:35:20 AM
If I recall, last year they announced a few Vita games before E3 and then E3 came and there was nothing new shown at all.

So let's not get our hopes up. Sony has repeatedly shown that they are incapable of learning from their mistakes (as have many other companies) so I will keep my expectations low.
---
The kind of love that makes us functional members of society, the kind of love that makes you consider others' power levels...
-ServantOfErieos having a moment
#4cheezedadadaPosted 5/21/2013 5:57:21 AM
I am keeping my excitement low too, but is this the first time there has been info outside of sony (like that game informer guy) who have hinted at it being a big E3 for Vita?
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
PSN - cheezedadadada: my name here + another 'da"
#5Shadow-AngelPosted 5/21/2013 6:04:22 AM
I personally wouldn't hold my breath expecting much from Sony regarding the Vita at E3. The PS4 will overshadow it.
---
The power you seek lies within you.
#6RussiaOnePosted 5/21/2013 6:16:46 AM
j2zon2591 posted...
Rjmhart posted...

Vitassurance?

Because E3 won't be as big as you think for the VITA and they're making way more for the PS4..

They'll say.. "bu.. bu.. but we gave u panoticonz lready"..

xD

this guy gets it... lol
---
The only diff'rence 'tween a winner and a loser is a winner plays until he wins -Big K.R.I.T
#7RotuhiiriPosted 5/21/2013 6:21:15 AM
stargazer64 posted...
If I recall, last year they announced a few Vita games before E3 and then E3 came and there was nothing new shown at all.

So let's not get our hopes up. Sony has repeatedly shown that they are incapable of learning from their mistakes (as have many other companies) so I will keep my expectations low.

I remember it being several big PS3 reveals in the month leading up to E3 which led this board to assume the actual E3 event would be focused on the Vita. That didn't happen. Only a few smaller titles for the Vita were announced in the month before E3.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#8jmtstanPosted 5/21/2013 6:23:54 AM
the one thing Sony need is get the marketing guy from Samsung.
---
New Vita owner!!!
PSN: jmtstan1138
#9OtakuGameraPosted 5/21/2013 6:25:16 AM
it's still just a teaser currently, they havent showed anything about the gameplay, settings or anything for that matter so they could do that for E3..

anyway,gameinformer said there is gonna be a showing for the vita, let's just hope it's true
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/66080697
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#10Rjmhart(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2013 6:30:49 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
it's still just a teaser currently, they havent showed anything about the gameplay, settings or anything for that matter so they could do that for E3..

anyway,gameinformer said there is gonna be a showing for the vita, let's just hope it's true

Yeah, I was thinking if they really were coming to table with nothing else, they would have done the reveal, trailers, everything at E3. Basically, try to play up this game as a huge deal.

If they really did use the reveal ahead of time and this is all they have for E3, then Sony really is shooting themselves in the foot.
---
Psn: big_bob002