Media Create Week 20.. The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive

#131Starwars4JPosted 5/23/2013 10:50:55 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
*Sigh* Well guys, Nintendo just announced another Pokémon Direct for E3, and judging from the big names slated to speak there, it may be for more than just X and Y.

Why the sigh?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#132BuretsuPosted 5/23/2013 11:25:39 PM
Starwars4J posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
*Sigh* Well guys, Nintendo just announced another Pokémon Direct for E3, and judging from the big names slated to speak there, it may be for more than just X and Y.

Why the sigh?

Because the week that X and Y launch, 3DS sales for the week might even reach 6 digits?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#133Starwars4JPosted 5/23/2013 11:54:32 PM
Buretsu posted...
Because the week that X and Y launch, 3DS sales for the week might even reach 6 digits?

I'm not following, why would that make anyone sigh?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#134dulldrohlPosted 5/24/2013 9:55:19 AM
Starwars4J posted...
Buretsu posted...

Perhaps it was meant to be a wistful sigh on behalf of the Vita fans? Those numbers should be ridiculous and I doubt we'll ever see them get that high on this system... Unless Persona 5 (even still, pretty niche) or a FF6-7 remake comes out Vita exclusive.
#135Canas_RenvallPosted 5/24/2013 3:35:11 PM
Just took a screenshot of Lume's prediction in case it goes anywhere. When AC hits 5 million, I'll pin up the picture.

Call it vengeful or what have you, but with the way Lume acts, I have no problem vilifying his braindead antics.

And no, it's not a matter of console/handheld preference. And I know in doing something like this to give him attention it's exactly what he wants, but what the heck. Could be fun.
---
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.
#136xfactorPosted 5/24/2013 4:32:14 PM
dulldrohl posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Buretsu posted...

Perhaps it was meant to be a wistful sigh on behalf of the Vita fans? Those numbers should be ridiculous and I doubt we'll ever see them get that high on this system... Unless Persona 5 (even still, pretty niche) or a FF6-7 remake comes out Vita exclusive.

Why will vita fans sigh at that?
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#137dulldrohlPosted 5/24/2013 4:43:41 PM
xfactor posted...
dulldrohl posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Buretsu posted...

Because they're either sad that their fave platform can't pull such high number or because they wish it could?
#138xfactorPosted 5/24/2013 4:54:37 PM
dulldrohl posted...
xfactor posted...
dulldrohl posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Buretsu posted...

Because they're either sad that their fave platform can't pull such high number or because they wish it could?

Why will vita fans care about numbers now? Vita fans seem pretty satisfied with their purchases so far.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#139TheZerothDoctorPosted 5/24/2013 5:21:36 PM
xfactor posted...
Why will vita fans care about numbers now? Vita fans seem pretty satisfied with their purchases so far.

Because numbers are the center of the everything.
---
Alt of the DalekZero
If crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they?
#140Megaman OmegaPosted 5/29/2013 4:09:15 AM
xfactor posted...
dulldrohl posted...
xfactor posted...
dulldrohl posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Buretsu posted...

Remember that one time when the Vita outsold the 3DS and the ponies had a field day? Sales suddenly mattered that week.
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon