Lifetime Sales of PS Vita Systems to Date???

#11supremeblasterPosted 5/23/2013 9:49:33 AM
dcamp27 posted...
Go to vgchartz for this information. Vita is at 5.1 million.

VGChartz is a very unreliable source. It also said that Wii U hit 3 million in April, while it had hit 3 million several months prior; according to all major sales sites.
#12supremeblasterPosted 5/23/2013 9:52:35 AM
cheezedadada posted...
cheezedadada posted...
3-4 million. It's pretty close to Wii U at this point.

That's too low...its around 5~ estimated

How up to date is that estimate?

The article I saw showing it was around 4.6 million was April 9th, 2013. So I figure that number, plus an extra month and a few weeks would be 5~ mil

I'm highly doubtful of that. Combined sales of Japan and NA in a month don't even make anywhere near a 100k. Even considering the rest of the world, do you really think it'd make 400k sales in that timeframe?
#13cheezedadadaPosted 5/23/2013 10:03:00 AM
cheezedadada posted...
cheezedadada posted...
3-4 million. It's pretty close to Wii U at this point.

That's too low...its around 5~ estimated

How up to date is that estimate?

The article I saw showing it was around 4.6 million was April 9th, 2013. So I figure that number, plus an extra month and a few weeks would be 5~ mil

I'm highly doubtful of that. Combined sales of Japan and NA in a month don't even make anywhere near a 100k. Even considering the rest of the world, do you really think it'd make 400k sales in that timeframe?

Not completely sure of exact figures of course, but putting the tilde (~5 mil) means thats an approximate number. If its below or above by a little....either way ~5 is much closer than the 3-4 million guess which is too low.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
PSN - cheezedadadada: my name here + another 'da"
#14NewhopesPosted 5/23/2013 11:42:46 AM(edited)
Sales anything from 4.5m to 5m but Sony are masking the sales by lumping them altogether with the PSP, pretty pathetic really PSP was at about 13-14m at this stage and 26m at the 2 year mark.