Lifetime Sales of PS Vita Systems to Date???

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Lifetime Sales of PS Vita Systems to Date???
2 years ago#11
dcamp27 posted...
Go to vgchartz for this information. Vita is at 5.1 million.

VGChartz is a very unreliable source. It also said that Wii U hit 3 million in April, while it had hit 3 million several months prior; according to all major sales sites.
2 years ago#12
cheezedadada posted...
cheezedadada posted...
3-4 million. It's pretty close to Wii U at this point.

That's too low...its around 5~ estimated

How up to date is that estimate?

The article I saw showing it was around 4.6 million was April 9th, 2013. So I figure that number, plus an extra month and a few weeks would be 5~ mil

I'm highly doubtful of that. Combined sales of Japan and NA in a month don't even make anywhere near a 100k. Even considering the rest of the world, do you really think it'd make 400k sales in that timeframe?
2 years ago#13
cheezedadada posted...
cheezedadada posted...
3-4 million. It's pretty close to Wii U at this point.

That's too low...its around 5~ estimated

How up to date is that estimate?

The article I saw showing it was around 4.6 million was April 9th, 2013. So I figure that number, plus an extra month and a few weeks would be 5~ mil

I'm highly doubtful of that. Combined sales of Japan and NA in a month don't even make anywhere near a 100k. Even considering the rest of the world, do you really think it'd make 400k sales in that timeframe?

Not completely sure of exact figures of course, but putting the tilde (~5 mil) means thats an approximate number. If its below or above by a little....either way ~5 is much closer than the 3-4 million guess which is too low.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
PSN - cheezedadadada: my name here + another 'da"
2 years ago#14
Sales anything from 4.5m to 5m but Sony are masking the sales by lumping them altogether with the PSP, pretty pathetic really PSP was at about 13-14m at this stage and 26m at the 2 year mark.
(edited by Newhopes)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Lifetime Sales of PS Vita Systems to Date???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived