Ratchet and clank ffa gameplay video

#11RotuhiiriPosted 5/24/2013 11:15:53 AM
It's hard to judge framerate from a YouTube video but the graphics have taken a giant hit from the PS3 version. That much is clear.

I actually bought the PS3 version for $10 a while ago so I will give it a spin eventually.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#12akshat_316(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 8:29:12 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...
It's hard to judge framerate from a YouTube video but the graphics have taken a giant hit from the PS3 version. That much is clear.

I actually bought the PS3 version for $10 a while ago so I will give it a spin eventually.

That is great post your impressions here. There is little info about the game
---
www.staticshin.com
#13Reich123Posted 5/25/2013 9:00:56 AM
What I want to know is why Sony is hiring all of these crap developers to make games for its Vita. Really disappointing....
#14skipboris2Posted 5/26/2013 6:54:12 PM
aksht_316 posted...
skipboris2 posted...
I bought it. Its totally payable and fun. Looks great on the Vita. The framerate isnt a big problem, unless you like dwelling on negativity. The glass is 90% full kids.

Just what I suspected. Any way can you compare it to other ps3->vita games like NFS . How does it stack up to the original. How much had to be cut down etc? Did Tin giant do an okay job?

After this I am hoping that ratchet and clank has a bright future on the vita.

Similar. I liked nfs Vita as well. As for ratchet, some effects are missing like lense flare on boost boots. But is hectic fun with all the particles and destruction intact. Hay fun. Haters gonna hate.
#15skipboris2Posted 5/26/2013 6:55:32 PM
Reich123 posted...
What I want to know is why Sony is hiring all of these crap developers to make games for its Vita. Really disappointing....

Did you even play this?
#16akshat_316(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 8:29:14 PM
skipboris2 posted...
aksht_316 posted...
skipboris2 posted...
I bought it. Its totally payable and fun. Looks great on the Vita. The framerate isnt a big problem, unless you like dwelling on negativity. The glass is 90% full kids.

Just what I suspected. Any way can you compare it to other ps3->vita games like NFS . How does it stack up to the original. How much had to be cut down etc? Did Tin giant do an okay job?

After this I am hoping that ratchet and clank has a bright future on the vita.

Similar. I liked nfs Vita as well. As for ratchet, some effects are missing like lense flare on boost boots. But is hectic fun with all the particles and destruction intact. Hay fun. Haters gonna hate.

Yea I remember when nfs came out everybody just cried about the in game graphics and how it does not hold up to the consoles. After playing the game for like 60 hrs I wondered what the heck was that all about? I am sure once I get ratchet and clank I will find the same enjoyment.

Thanks for your thoughts.
---
www.staticshin.com
#17viksmartPosted 5/26/2013 8:36:12 PM
shrimpdood posted...
This entire video is a framerate problem.

Word!
#18WartPig_Posted 5/26/2013 9:59:33 PM
so its not a typical R&C game?

is it an arena battler? or is the SP like the PS2 games (going commando, up your arsenal)
---
PSN-WartPigX
#19akshat_316(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2013 10:23:29 PM
WartPig_ posted...

is it an arena battler? or is the SP like the PS2 games (going commando, up your arsenal)

Yeah it is a defend your base kind of game. I just hope that it is as funny as other ratchet and clank games.
---
www.staticshin.com
#20WartPig_Posted 5/26/2013 10:49:36 PM
aks***_316 posted...
WartPig_ posted...

Yeah it is a defend your base kind of game. I just hope that it is as funny as other ratchet and clank games.

ok. that helps.

not sure if i wanna get it now. the gameplay seemed the same more or less. it just sucks it dosent have that SP world we all loved. like you said. i hope its just as funny. $40 seems a bit much for what this game is. id grab it at $20 for sure... i guess i can wait as long as needed, as the MP is ADHOC only

lol your user name messes up the censor
---
PSN-WartPigX