Out of curiosity; Owners of PSP and/or Vita, did you ever play GameBoy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Out of curiosity; Owners of PSP and/or Vita, did you ever play GameBoy?
2 years ago#91
Obviously yes, most older generations of gamers IE, those who grew up playing Atari, SNES, PS1, etc. most likely played GameBoy games once in their lifetime.
"I lost but breakfast was fantastic" - Rutledge Wood
2 years ago#92
I had a Game Boy Pocket. Apparently, it was one of the first ones because mine's didn't have a back light.

I also had a Game Boy Color.

I didn't really use them much. The only titles I had were Dr. Mario, Toy Story, and a bunch of *insert number* in 1 games ie, 5 in 1, 12 in 1, etc. The ones where they were all crappy and went with quantity over quality.

As a birthday present before we left for the United States, my mom bought my brother and I Game Boy SP's. Man those things were awesome! I liked the clam shell design! I loved it. I still have my games for it:

Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Ruby
Legend of Zelda ClassicNES port
Super Mario ClassicNES
Mega Man Battle Network
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Castlevania: Curse of the Moon
Super Mario Bros. 3
Mitsuru Kirijo voices Tara Platt.
2 years ago#93
ZBug_ posted...
I'm just curious, if you only play PSP/Vita for your handheld fix, did you ever play any of the GameBoys before PSP came out?

I owned a gameboy and a gameboy color SP...

My favorite GB game was Final Fantasy Adventure, and my favorite GBC game was Dragon Warrior III.

Got a PSP (favorite game is Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 3).. And a Vita (favorite game is Shin Kamaitachi no Yoru)...
2 years ago#94
I still play my GB, GBA, and DS games. Will eventually get a 3DS when there are more than 2 games that interest me on it.
|M|O|A|I| - My Anti-Drug
2 years ago#95
I have owned every gameboy except the Brick and Light.
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
2 years ago#96
GB and GBC back when Nintendo made the best handhelds, but Sony passed them when DS and 3DS had horrible libraries and PSP and Vita don't.
2 years ago#97
My father has my original brick sized GB.
Got three GBC [One for me, my sister, and my brother]
I've had four GBA SPs. [I have no idea how these things broke / got lost on me. My final one I've had for years though, so.]
I had one, release date DS. It soon broke through my sister chucking it at the concrete as hard as possible.

Then I got this after the 3-6 years in between that.

Probably GBC/GBA games are the most plentiful in my collection, next to my 360 games. I have two tiny, on-my-desk black Drawers filled up with them.
For a scream, it seemed to lack a sense of urgency.
-Faize: Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope http://raptr.com/badge/a98017a96295089cd5892720f081b1fe/fs.png
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Out of curiosity; Owners of PSP and/or Vita, did you ever play GameBoy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived