rayman legends? for vita?

#21Undrey_Posted 5/27/2013 6:38:15 PM
stargazer64 posted...
So you're saying it's confirmed.

I need literally dozens of links before I'll be convinced.

Shuhei Yoshida (President of Worldwide Studios) retweeted it.
#22xTekn1quePosted 5/27/2013 6:50:14 PM
Great news just got Origins.
---
SquareEnix put Kingdom Heart: Birth By Sleep, Crisis Core and Final Fantasy Type Zero on the PSN!!!!
#23RotuhiiriPosted 5/27/2013 9:13:46 PM
stargazer64 posted...

Yeah, I'm postponing the celebrations until IGN Italiy confirms it. I don't trust any other publications after this whole Soul Sacrifice Review debacle (Nintendo bribes).
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#24MetalZoicPosted 5/27/2013 9:30:33 PM
stargazer64 posted...

Turns out it was a mistake.
#25zeplin1180Posted 5/27/2013 9:52:41 PM
^^^
i don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but anyways...

if this is indeed the truth and the Vita is getting a Rayman Legends release, then that means the Vita (IMO) will be one of the best, if not THE best ever, handhelds for having a high quality lineup of some of the best 2D platformers ever to exist (again IMO)!!!

lets see, we have...
Rayman Origins
and now Rayman Legends
Guacamelee
Dragons Crown
Murumasa
and i'm sure there are a few others i'm missing, plus the inevitable platformers to come like for ex., Terraria... if that does indeed count as a platformer??

regardless, the Vita is perfect for 2D platformers and it's therefore no surprise that we already have (and will continue to have) a good number of the best platformers ever made.
#26MetalZoicPosted 5/27/2013 9:54:17 PM
zeplin1180 posted...
^^^

if this is indeed the truth and the Vita is getting a Rayman Legends release, then that means the Vita (IMO) will be one of the best, if not THE best ever, handhelds for having a high quality lineup of some of the best 2D platformers ever to exist (again IMO)!!!

lets see, we have...
Rayman Origins
and now Rayman Legends
Guacamelee
Dragons Crown
Murumasa
and i'm sure there are a few others i'm missing, plus the inevitable platformers to come like for ex., Terraria... if that does indeed count as a platformer??

regardless, the Vita is perfect for 2D platformers and it's therefore no surprise that we already have (and will continue to have) a good number of the best platformers ever made.

Yes I was being sarcastic. And word to the rest.
#27zeplin1180Posted 5/27/2013 10:59:47 PM
^^^
well that's good to hear then... i didn't know if you knew of anything to discredit any of these recent press releases claiming that Ubi's given the official word???

with that said, i sure do hope these Spanish articles/press releases aren't the product of some big misunderstanding and that the Vita version of RL has not been confirmed and is therefore not likely to be released on the Vita at all.

however if it is for sure releasing on the Vita, i'm pre-ordering it for a day #1 instant buy!!! and hopefully... hopefully Legends is at least as good as Origins. the only reason i say that is because there is a chance, based on what i've seen from the trailers, that Legends might rely too much on all of the touch gimmicks and not enough pure platforming?!?!? i doubt that'll be the case, but there is a chance??
#28grangiaPosted 5/28/2013 1:27:02 AM
zeplin1180 posted...
^^^

lets see, we have...
Rayman Origins
and now Rayman Legends
Guacamelee
Dragons Crown
Murumasa

And oh how I have missed the 2D platformer genre T_T

Though Prinny was explosively fun.
---
http://app.sketchclub.com/user/10083807
PSN:Dr-Toszi
#29skyrimer3dPosted 5/28/2013 2:03:47 AM(edited)
Well, with E3 still pending, it's going to be a blast of a summer with Muramasa, Dragon Crown, Jax and Daxter collection and Rayman Legends, and Killzone not long after coming in september, together with PSN stuff like hotline miami, terraria and many more.

Also I can hope they have managed to fix Epic Mickey 2 somehow.
#30LunarRoarPosted 5/28/2013 4:30:29 AM
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=59607797&postcount=34

Confirmed on NeoGAF
---
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards