So I have Trails in the Sky sitting on my Vita..

#1Dark GunnerPosted 5/27/2013 11:32:35 PM
I tried it a bit and was enjoying it but then I heard it's part of a series that... we havent' seen the rest of yet over here. Are the definite plans to get the rest of the games over here? I don't want to get stuck on a cliffhanger I'll never see resolved.
---
PSN: FinalOcean
Currently Playing: Demon's Souls, BlazBlue Continuum Shift (Noel)
#2helldewPosted 5/27/2013 11:35:57 PM
the first game ends then after the ending they throw a nice cliff hanger part to you. the second game is a heck a lot more conclusive though and according to Xseed were getting the second game. honestly just play it its amazing.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#3Dark Gunner(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2013 11:48:12 PM
I guess my other question is... can I do this without a guide? I hate using them, but I also go ADD all over the place with missable crap sometimes.
---
PSN: FinalOcean
Currently Playing: Demon's Souls, BlazBlue Continuum Shift (Noel)
#4grangiaPosted 5/28/2013 1:28:50 AM
Xseed has said that they are actively working on translating the next part already.

However, the next part is double or more heavy on content and the staff is reduced at the moment due to working on projects that are coming out soon.
---
http://app.sketchclub.com/user/10083807
PSN:Dr-Toszi
#5jjeerryyonly9Posted 5/28/2013 4:21:29 AM
Dark Gunner posted...
I guess my other question is... can I do this without a guide? I hate using them, but I also go ADD all over the place with missable crap sometimes.

There is no way to get a 100% file in one playthrough, and there are a lot of missables that are easily overlooked. That said, if you're trying to collect all items your first time through the game, a guide is mandatory. Multiple saves are also recommended should the need to go back arise.
---
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss /// 3DS: 0662-2594-4115
#6kazin1979Posted 5/28/2013 5:23:16 AM
There is a new game+,virtually everything carries over.
Play the game without a guide then on your 2nd playthrough have a look to see what you missed and pick it up then,no worries.
---
The wheel of time turns...
#7helldewPosted 5/28/2013 4:16:07 PM
yeah dont worry about missables and know that NPCs say something after virtually anything happens story wise :P
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#8GeassMasterPosted 5/28/2013 4:20:02 PM
Everyone should just buy a bunch of copies right now.
---
Now Playing: Atelier Totori+, Black Rock Shooter, Soul Sacrifice, Blood Will Tell, Suikoden 3, May PS+ games
I Have A Huge Backlog.