The Walking Dead!!!

#1MrDeathPenaltyPosted 6/10/2013 6:28:06 PM
Who else is hyped for season 1 + 400 days in the summer??
#2LionHeart823Posted 6/10/2013 6:33:45 PM
do we know if 400 days is a direct sequel?
---
~There are many worlds but they share the same sky~
One sky, One destiny. PSN: LionHeart1203
#3Hercik1Posted 6/10/2013 6:37:16 PM
LionHeart823 posted...
do we know if 400 days is a direct sequel?

It's more of a side story featuring five new characters.
#4MrDeathPenalty(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 6:40:18 PM
I have no idea but I'll keep everyone posted. Personally, I'm excited for it. I loved season 1.
#5badboyPosted 6/11/2013 12:09:39 AM(edited)
Will 400 Days be sold separately (standalone)?
#6LinkMaster2703Posted 6/11/2013 12:09:35 AM(edited)
I played it on PS3, so I won't be buying it again. Ports don't do it for me, if I really wanted to play it then I probably have already.
---
http://www.gamespek.com/imagenes/articulos/articulos/iwata_not_dead.gif
#7MrDeathPenalty(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 12:51:28 AM
badboy posted...
Will 400 Days be sold separately (standalone)?

It'll be included in either the vita bundle they're coming out with, digitally, or a physical copy. From the youtube video I've seen, it look INCREDIBLE on the vita
#8WhiteSword7Posted 6/13/2013 1:18:35 AM(edited)
In my opinion.. a stupid decision to discount ps3's walking dead (ep 1-5 !!!) to only 10$! (5$ with psplus) this week.

I want to buy the vita version first... But after seeing that 10$ price tag on ps3, i don't give a flying f*** about the vita version >_<"

Cuz this game doesn't have much reply value

Really bad decision by the dev..
---
Persona 4 Golden is the best JRPG in the history of mankind!
PSN: Derrysan360-US
#9MrDeathPenalty(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 1:01:32 AM
WhiteSword7 posted...
In my opinion.. a stupid decision to discount ps3's walking dead (ep 1-5 !!!) to only 10$! (5$ with psplus) this week.

I want to buy the vita versionat first... But after seeing that 10$ price tag on ps3, i don't give a flying f*** about the vita version >_<"

It does have replay value, with the different choices you make. I've played the first two chapters, and with only two chapters, there was SO MANY different outcomes that could've been had, who stayed, who left, who lived, who died, how you interact with people's huge. In one save you could be buddies, next save you're at each other's throats. I'm hoping that they'll have it as crossbuy, but idk. We'll see.
#10WhiteSword7Posted 6/13/2013 1:19:42 AM
MrDeathPenalty posted...
WhiteSword7 posted...

I want to buy the vita versionat first... But after seeing that 10$ price tag on ps3, i don't give a flying f*** about the vita version >_<"

It does have replay value, with the different choices you make. I've played the first two chapters, and with only two chapters, there was SO MANY different outcomes that could've been had, who stayed, who left, who lived, who died, how you interact with people's huge. In one save you could be buddies, next save you're at each other's throats. I'm hoping that they'll have it as crossbuy, but idk. We'll see.

I know.. But still, the story is pretty much the same..
---
Persona 4 Golden is the best JRPG in the history of mankind!
PSN: Derrysan360-US