Well, that's it, the Vita has flopped and there's no going back

#1UltimacakePosted 6/11/2013 1:44:18 PM
I mean, I freaking predicted this in a thread, and even pointed out how it would be what I would do if I were the CEO of Sony and was solely focused on profits, but it still stung to see the crap that went on at E3. After this, there's no way the Vita can even hope to have good sales. Almost 2 years into it's lifetime, and people still say we just need a bit more time? Bullcrap. All those worthless Sony CEO's prancing around building up hype, and we get two freaking minutes? That's not lip service, that's a eulogy. After that Playstation conference a couple months ago, everyone was disappointed, but the fanboys started screaming about how we should wait until E3. Now even those people are raging at Sony. The situation truly was as bad as the trolls said it was.
---
PSN: Xeedragon
#2stargazer64Posted 6/11/2013 1:46:19 PM
Well, at least some good came out of this.

Enjoy your XBox One board!
---
"did they still doesn't had lesson?
new IP on vita will had terrible sales and not save vita ." - avenue20
#3Ultimacake(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 1:51:45 PM
Let me rephrase that: I'm pissed that the trolls have, for lack of a better word, won, and it's all thanks to Sony. Remember how we told Compass and shadowfxd that the Vita was going to make a comeback , that there were tons of unannounced games, that E3 was going to be the moment the Vita shined? Now that we've discovered what Sony really thinks of the Vita, I feel that we've really been "Sony Ponies", believing all the bullcrap coming out of Shahid.
---
#4TerryJ999Posted 6/11/2013 1:53:44 PM
Ultimacake posted...
I mean, I freaking predicted this in a thread, and even pointed out how it would be what I would do if I were the CEO of Sony and was solely focused on profits, but it still stung to see the crap that went on at E3. After this, there's no way the Vita can even hope to have good sales. Almost 2 years into it's lifetime, and people still say we just need a bit more time? Bullcrap. All those worthless Sony CEO's prancing around building up hype, and we get two freaking minutes? That's not lip service, that's a eulogy. After that Playstation conference a couple months ago, everyone was disappointed, but the fanboys started screaming about how we should wait until E3. Now even those people are raging at Sony. The situation truly was as bad as the trolls said it was.

It was actually only 1 minute and 24 seconds.
#5LORD_LMAOPosted 6/11/2013 1:53:45 PM
ye of little faith. wait till E3

---
"garfield64 has long beautiful hair that any sane woman would kill to have"
#6Ultimacake(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 1:57:10 PM
Here's the master of bullcrap's twitter:
https://twitter.com/shahidkamal

Scroll down and open some of the conversations, according to him, E3 was "balanced" and "games have been announced all year" for the Vita. Oh, and best of all "the games are coming". Look, I hate Nintendo more than I do Microsoft, but at least they get Kingdom Hearts and Resident Evil.
---
#7TerryJ999Posted 6/11/2013 1:58:30 PM
I think TC is mad.
#8FlippyMittensPosted 6/11/2013 2:02:46 PM
Ultimacake posted...
Let me rephrase that: I'm pissed that the trolls have, for lack of a better word, won, and it's all thanks to Sony. Remember how we told Compass and shadowfxd that the Vita was going to make a comeback , that there were tons of unannounced games, that E3 was going to be the moment the Vita shined? Now that we've discovered what Sony really thinks of the Vita, I feel that we've really been "Sony Ponies", believing all the bullcrap coming out of Shahid.

How did the trolls "win". They are not trying to get the product to fail... Just get a rise out of the board.

Also do not group everyone on this board together. Many of us predicted Sony would deliver a very lackluster E3 for the Vita despite their hype. This is going off of their previous efforts with the PSP and Vita.

We just did not predict the only new announcement would be a port (two great PS2 games yes but they are not system sellers).
I do not think even Shadow and Compass predicted that and I think we all expected them to at-least have one game they developed to announce (goes in line with their other E3s).
#9bigdaddydmacPosted 6/11/2013 2:07:25 PM
Even I'm bummed right now. I love the Vita, bought it day one. I hoped that maybe we'd at least get some ports like Injustice, or even a sports game, but nothing...

God of War HD Collection is better then nothing... I guess...

I'll still rock some Mortal Kombat on my lunch breaks if nothing else.
---
psn:BigDaddyD-Mac
"Before society can move forward, we all must agree upon the rules! Now Kneel!" -Galvatron
#10Ultimacake(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 2:13:32 PM
bigdaddydmac posted...
Even I'm bummed right now. I love the Vita, bought it day one. I hoped that maybe we'd at least get some ports like Injustice, or even a sports game, but nothing...

God of War HD Collection is better then nothing... I guess...

I'll still rock some Mortal Kombat on my lunch breaks if nothing else.

I guess Killzone Mercenary is still worth waiting for......
---