PS Home E3 Quests Codes...

#1ThugETHPosted 6/13/2013 2:56:30 AM
I was saving these hoping someone from the USA would trade me the rymadeskel psm game code as we didn't get them here in England.
I can't use the PS+ code as I already have plus and I already got the Destiny theme and am not interested in the other stuff.
For reference we got a KZ avatar hat instead of a beta code even though the game is developed here :/

Destiny PS3 Dynamic Theme:
26DQ-2cNM-P4BM

The Last of US PS3 Dynamic Theme:
25P8-FENL-3FCQ

PSN+ 30 Day Trial:
2Q5Q-MDN6-56BG

First come first serve obviously :/
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
#2WhiteSword7Posted 6/13/2013 3:02:50 AM
I doubt the US code will work on Europe psn..
-_-
---
Persona 4 Golden is the best JRPG in the history of mankind!
PSN: Derrysan360-US
#3ThugETH(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 3:10:10 AM
WhiteSword7 posted...
I doubt the US code will work on Europe psn..
-_-

Who knows, the theme codes were universal.
---
#4ShadowYomiPosted 6/13/2013 3:32:02 AM
I can get you a code later but anyone else not see it in their download list. It is in my service list and transaction management.
---
The more people complain about others using a character or weapon the more people will use it.
#5ThugETH(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 4:59:03 AM
ShadowYomi posted...
I can get you a code later but anyone else not see it in their download list. It is in my service list and transaction management.

That would be great m8 thanks so much please PM me if you get a spare one!
If I get something EU only like DLC or something I'll be sure to send it your way!
---
#62camelintinycarPosted 6/13/2013 5:28:31 AM
Anyone have anymore spare codes left?
---
I posted this for you!!
#7deimos91Posted 6/13/2013 7:56:02 AM
They still doing stuff for the trial?
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#8ShadowYomiPosted 6/13/2013 7:57:38 AM
ThugETH posted...
ShadowYomi posted...

If I get something EU only like DLC or something I'll be sure to send it your way!

Sent you the playstion mobile game code and to 2camelintinycar sent you a ps plus code and the music code also for the record i don't think NA code will work with a EU system.
---
The more people complain about others using a character or weapon the more people will use it.
#92camelintinycarPosted 6/13/2013 8:07:05 AM
ShadowYomi posted...
ThugETH posted...
ShadowYomi posted...

Sent you the playstion mobile game code and to 2camelintinycar sent you a ps plus code and the music code also for the record i don't think NA code will work with a EU system.

Thanks ShadowYomi. :)
---
I posted this for you!!