How much do you think Walking Dead will be on Vita?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How much do you think Walking Dead will be on Vita?
2 years ago#1
I can grab it for $5 on PS3 or PC but really want to experience it first on my Vita, do you think it is going to be a full $30-$40 game or something around $15? I don't mind waiting if it will only be $15, but if it is anything over that price then I might as well just grab the PS3 version instead.
2 years ago#2
probably 15 dollars or somewhere close to that
---
Sega Fan for Life
2 years ago#3
It'll definitely be more than 5$ considering that it's only that price right now because it's on sale
---
No don't eat me, I have a wife and kids, eat them!
~Homer J. Simpson
2 years ago#4
The Walking Dead will not cost money. You need five large empty soul gems, three toasted reuben sandwiches, fifteen KFC napkins, and a partridge in a pear tree. Bring these into the dark alley behind Euro Disneyland and do the chicken dance for four and a half hours.
WHAM!
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
2 years ago#5
It will cost exactly the same as it does on the PS3.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
2 years ago#6
Spiffy247 posted...
The Walking Dead will not cost money. You need five large empty soul gems, three toasted reuben sandwiches, fifteen KFC napkins, and a partridge in a pear tree. Bring these into the dark alley behind Euro Disneyland and do the chicken dance for four and a half hours.
WHAM!

So it'll cost a lot for people that don't live near Euro Disneyland.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How much do you think Walking Dead will be on Vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived