is Dragon's Crown AAA?

#31gldooriiPosted 6/14/2013 7:42:03 AM(edited)
I kept hearing about this game but never bothered to look up videos and stuff about it until now. It looks like it's a side scroller beat-em-up like Knights of the Round or Final Fight. Is that accurate?
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
#32Trigger99XPosted 6/14/2013 7:48:29 AM
Nick_mare posted...
Doesn't matter - it's going to be awesome anyways.
#33CompassPosted 6/14/2013 8:07:56 AM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Compass posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Does it matter? If it does, you're sad.

"AAA status doesn't matter."

Of course only because it's clearly not AAA. If it was, it would suddenly matter.

Have I ever struck you as "that" type of person?

Yes. You have.
#34VampireRoninPosted 6/14/2013 8:22:17 AM
BRO don't you get it. The only good game is Call of Duty. I mean, the MOTHER******* DUTY!!!!!

That game is so cool bro! It has guns that go pew pew, and i MERC FOOLS ALL DAY.
Plus, THE DUTY has like, great graphics so explosions look totally boss.

And one time I knifed a guy from half way across the map! Don't believe me, check my youtube channel!
BOOOM HEADSHOT NO SCOPE DAWG.

My Clan will kill your Clan in any scrim bro.

Now do you understand what AAA means? You think some crappy little cartoon game with elves and **** beats Call of Duty? Maybe you should go kill a few terrorists, and you can begin to understand.
---
Nintendo FC: 3265 5103 7933 | PSN: mmBushido
"It's time to fry, yeah, FRY baby!" http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/memjr/purge.jpg
#35marinerzzPosted 6/14/2013 8:41:31 AM
Compass posted...
TarheelBlazer posted...
It's gonna play like one.

Not by a long shot.

Youre right, it's actually going to have good gameplay unlike AAA games
#36Lemp35Posted 6/14/2013 9:01:30 AM
It's not an Indy game. It actually has a publisher and everything. If you want a game that actually is considered AAA its probably going to have to be an established franchise.

Like CoD Declassified.....cause we need more of those.

Dragon's Crown is definitely a positive note for the Vita however you look at it. Check it out and see if the gameplay is for you. It is a RPG/beatem up hybrid and seems to have a rabbit hole of more and more mechanics.
---
Not changing this sig until I high-five Claptrap!
#37cheezedadadaPosted 6/14/2013 9:04:28 AM
TC said in his reply that he doesnt care if its AAA...he said if it isn't considered AAA, then he doesnt need those games on the Vita as long as they are of this quality. So anyone saying he needs AAA games, read his next response.

If it were an AAA game, it would be a rehashed idea that used tons of production value and flair to make up for the fact it had no original qualities. *wink*
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
PSN - cheezedadadada: my name here + another 'da"..XBL is same as here..no extra 'da'
#38kcypher2000Posted 6/14/2013 8:42:24 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...
AAA means big budget and is unrelated to quality. It's just a term used to hype up big games basically.

Not AAA by a long shot but still looks real good. I plan to get it on ps3 however. Vita is great hardware but needs some freaking exclusives.
#39CrepitantPosted 6/14/2013 8:46:57 PM
what on earth is aaa anyway?
#40SieKensouPosted 6/14/2013 9:44:10 PM
AAA means big budget to a businessman.

AAA means best graphics to a graphics artist

AAA means best game to a game designer
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462