Well, lets look on the bright side

#1FindmeElseweyrPosted 6/14/2013 6:11:55 AM
Atleast the Vita will sell more than the Xbone.

I seriously forgot the vita was a thing until yesterday. Found it sitting on a shelf. I drew a frowny face in the dust. I only even remembered I had a vita, because the SSB 3Ds news caused me to visit 3ds board, which made me lol, and then I remembered there was a vita.

Seriously though, Wii U is a sinking ship, but it may prevail if nintendo starts throwing out those first party titles like candy (I didn't really pay attention to any of their E3 announcements other than SSB 3Ds and that new zelda game)

I remember people saying, "wait until E3! Wait until E3!!!".. as if it meant anything. It was fairly obvious sony wouldn't be focusing on the Vita at E3. Half of their target audience doesn't even know what the hell the thing is, so why would they waste time and money marketing it?

Hell, Xbone should've taken the vita route, then you'd get the diehard sales and a few sales from people confused by the original xbox (xbone) costing $500, instead of being publicly humiliated for having no idea what in the f*** you're doing.
---
Mee wurst troll evurr nobuddy pay brijj tole me nott sceary enuf
#2stargazer64Posted 6/14/2013 6:29:33 AM
Xbone, lol

Gamers seem to be really pissed at M$oft right now, based on message boards and internet polls. But I still think the thing will sell.
---
"gahh i cant post and hurt somebody but im not trying to." - donkeycoot233 unintentionally hurting feelings
#3StrikeNinja24Posted 6/14/2013 6:31:18 AM
As much as I hate what MS is doing, it will sell.

Because people are stupid.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#4gray_fox_00Posted 6/14/2013 6:39:54 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...

This.

I'm already seeing a ton of Xbox fanboys defend every poor decision MS has made with it and calling out every logical post against it trolling. Because calling info straight from MS execs "rumors" and **** posted on 4chan from someone reiterating what an anonymous MS engineer "facts" is really the best way to go about being more delusional than many of the Sony and Nintendo crazies I see around here and the 3DS boards.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#5AceAndJunpeiPosted 6/14/2013 6:40:53 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...

Yup. The CoD bro gamers will make it a success unfortunately.
---
Now Playing: DKCR3D (9/10), Borderlands 2(360), Lumines ES (8/10)(Vita), The Walking Dead (9/10)(PS3)
#6Starwars4JPosted 6/14/2013 6:43:10 AM
The sad, sad truth of the matter is that the XBO sold out of pre-orders. And QUICK.

Why?

Because they included a ****ing "Day One" achievement. Do you people see now why I hate the achievement system? It's not only insulting and worthless, but it makes people do stupid ****. Really stupid ****.

This is going to set a horrible precedent which will have far reaching implications for the 9th gen.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#7OtakuGameraPosted 6/14/2013 6:44:30 AM
i think the xbone will sell more at this rate, but we'll see.
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/66080697
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#8j2zon2591Posted 6/14/2013 7:21:04 AM(edited)
X1 could turn still turn around if *Sony shows some more leniency with their DRM..

(Something like 4-5 gamesharing with little annoyance)

.. In the US, I doubt it won't be competitive.

*EDIT:

I meant MS LOL
#9AceAndJunpeiPosted 6/14/2013 6:44:59 AM
Starwars4J posted...
The sad, sad truth of the matter is that the XBO sold out of pre-orders. And QUICK.

Why?

Because they included a ****ing "Day One" achievement. Do you people see now why I hate the achievement system? It's not only insulting and worthless, but it makes people do stupid ****. Really stupid ****.

This is going to set a horrible precedent which will have far reaching implications for the 9th gen.

I love my Cheevos and Trophies and even I saw the day-one achievement as a desperate move, lol.

But I agree...trophies and the like have fundamentally changed the way I play...and not always for the better.
---
Now Playing: DKCR3D (9/10), Borderlands 2(360), Lumines ES (8/10)(Vita), The Walking Dead (9/10)(PS3)
#10Starwars4JPosted 6/14/2013 6:46:44 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
I love my Cheevos and Trophies and even I saw the day-one achievement as a desperate move, lol.

But I agree...trophies and the like have fundamentally changed the way I play...and not always for the better.

Like how people will literally buy crappy games just because it's "an easy platinum". They will sit through a terrible game, spend money on a terrible game...for an imaginary trophy.

**** humanity.

Also God help us when Microsoft starts their TV achievement program up.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade