The Last of Us needs to go to Vita! Agree or disagree?

#1wheepitupPosted 6/15/2013 3:09:38 PM
I think so, I've been playing it on PS3 and was thinking how cool it would be to have a side story game in the universe on Vita similar to Uncharted Golden Abyss. I don't care if it's scaled back a bit as long as it has the same general game play on the go!

What do you guys think, could it be good?
---
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/decayedmatter
Me - http://i.imgur.com/2DZPBfp.jpg
#2iDoneGotUPosted 6/15/2013 3:12:14 PM
I would only agree if the creators of Uncharted GA and Killzone Mercenary were working on the project. Besides tecmo koei they're the only ones who can do good graphics.
---
Surrender Before ME!
#3GlitchPosted 6/15/2013 3:17:08 PM
Have it in hand and ready to go tonight. Been waiting for this one for a while.

On topic: all take anything on the Vita. Anything.
---
"Fool me once, shame on...shame on you...err...uhh...ya fool me, ya can't get fooled again." Dubya Bush
#4StrikeNinja24Posted 6/15/2013 3:17:43 PM
I'm playing the game...and am actually disappointed. It's not a bad game, but it doesn't hold up to the standard ND has made for themselves, and sure as hell not worthy of the scores given to it. Graphical glitches galore, your AI partners almost reach RE5 level of bad, collision is hit or miss, melee combat is just as boring as it was in Uncharted if not more so, enemies are bullet sponges, story is basic so far, and the multiplayer is obviously tacked on.

Once again proof that reviewers are full of it when I look at the ground with a flashlight and suddenly the whole ground is transparent.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#5ServantOfErieosPosted 6/15/2013 3:18:57 PM
No, it's shouldn't.

Vita trolls don't deserve to touch it.

REAL Sony fans will play it on ps3.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#6RotuhiiriPosted 6/15/2013 3:19:57 PM
The Last of Us seems like the kind of game where audio and graphics are very important. Disagree.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#7Spiffy247Posted 6/15/2013 3:21:13 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
No, it's shouldn't.

I like my PS3 a lot but playing on my Vita is fun too.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#8ServantOfErieosPosted 6/15/2013 3:22:41 PM(edited)
StrikeNinja24 posted...
I'm playing the game...and am actually disappointed. It's not a bad game, but it doesn't hold up to the standard ND has made for themselves, and sure as hell not worthy of the scores given to it. Graphical glitches galore, your AI partners almost reach RE5 level of bad, collision is hit or miss, melee combat is just as boring as it was in Uncharted if not more so, enemies are bullet sponges, story is basic so far, and the multiplayer is obviously tacked on.

Once again proof that reviewers are full of it when I look at the ground with a flashlight and suddenly the whole ground is transparent.

I don't normally say this about anyone's complaints or opinions, but this is BS.

It's literally generic nonsense, you hear regurgitated from someone who hasn't touched the game, literally.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#9bigdaddydmacPosted 6/15/2013 3:25:46 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
No, it's shouldn't.

What a fantastic, intelligent post!

Maybe a real Sony fan would have a vita as well? Guess I'm a vita troll, huh? Well I bought TLoU, as undeserving as I might be!
---
psn:BigDaddyD-Mac
"Before society can move forward, we all must agree upon the rules! Now Kneel!" -Galvatron
#10ServantOfErieosPosted 6/15/2013 3:25:55 PM
wheepitup posted...
I think so, I've been playing it on PS3 and was thinking how cool it would be to have a side story game in the universe on Vita similar to Uncharted Golden Abyss. I don't care if it's scaled back a bit as long as it has the same general game play on the go!

What do you guys think, could it be good?

Clicker action on my vita. Yum

lol
---
Lord Erieos is coming...