All the titles announced at E3 for the Vita were ports and rehashes

#1L0L_FAQPosted 6/15/2013 7:25:04 PM
How does that make you feel?
---
http://i.imgur.com/Tk5qqZc.png
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon
#2WrestlinFanPosted 6/15/2013 7:27:22 PM
This has been done to death.
---
I was in heaven. I was in hell. Believe in neither but fear them as well.
#3mangarooPosted 6/15/2013 7:28:24 PM
Killzone - best fps on a handheld, lol at 3ds trying to get anywhere near it

Tearaway - most Nintendo like game since Galaxy, already more creative than it too

Dragon's Crown - code of princess what?

Plethora of indies to fill the time and a backlog to get back to.

Btw I was going to make another thread for underrated games but guys, play Mortal Kombat, LBP community levels, the extra free levels in Sound Shapes made by the devs (in the Milkcrate).

Even went back to play Touch My Katamari again, such a fun unique game, suits handheld so well.

Back to online with PSASBR.
#4mangarooPosted 6/15/2013 7:29:34 PM
Not to mention the only way to play next-gen games in your hand and some other gems coming too.

If you're not happy with a Vita I suggest you get help or actually have a good look at the library/why you bought one.
#5L0L_FAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 7:34:57 PM
mangaroo posted...
Killzone - best fps on a handheld, lol at 3ds trying to get anywhere near it

Tearaway - most Nintendo like game since Galaxy, already more creative than it too

Dragon's Crown - code of princess what?

Plethora of indies to fill the time and a backlog to get back to.

Btw I was going to make another thread for underrated games but guys, play Mortal Kombat, LBP community levels, the extra free levels in Sound Shapes made by the devs (in the Milkcrate).

Even went back to play Touch My Katamari again, such a fun unique game, suits handheld so well.

Back to online with PSASBR.

None of those games were announced at E3. Thank you for coming, I hope you will join us again.
---
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon
#6mangarooPosted 6/15/2013 7:36:35 PM
"Not at E3. Don't exist."

"Port, doesn't count"

"Ridiculously amazing but not suitable for handhelds, doesn't count"
#7OximofoPosted 6/15/2013 7:37:33 PM
Yawn.
---
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9
#8L0L_FAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 7:41:36 PM
mangaroo posted...
Not to mention the only way to play next-gen games in your hand and some other gems coming too.

If you're not happy with a Vita I suggest you get help or actually have a good look at the library/why you bought one.

"Next Gen"? You mean "bygone generations"; God of War collection has PS2 and PSP games, Muramasa is a Wii game, Walking Dead is on IOS.
---
#9Undrey_Posted 6/15/2013 7:43:37 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...
mangaroo posted...

"Next Gen"? You mean "bygone generations"; God of War collection has PS2 and PSP games, Muramasa is a Wii game, Walking Dead is on IOS.

Next Gen Portable.
NGP.
---
"Honour and death go together like hotsauce and my balls"
#10mangarooPosted 6/15/2013 7:44:44 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...
mangaroo posted...

And PS4 will be the system gamers have and the only way to stream them or play them on a handheld will be through Vita.

I guess console type games aren't suitable for a handheld and we should eat crapware instead, but at the same time indies don't count too right.

It's a shame Muramusa couldn't be ported to 3DS but that's what happens when Nintendo aims for kids and cheaps out, can't blame them, shame though. Least Sony is here with a powerful handheld so it can take on all these other more demanding (non-psp) games.

Bro, I can do this all day.