Its funny people still talk about sales and stuff about the Vita

#1Bancario51Posted 6/17/2013 4:07:58 PM
As if it makes much difference the bottom line and only thing that is important is. It has some games you enjoy playing!
---
#XboxWon (not changing this till its truth)
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#2Shadowfxd2Posted 6/17/2013 4:08:55 PM
Sales dictate support, since sales are low we get ports and Indies.
---
Xbox dOne: they called it Xbox One, because they took 359 steps backwards!
http://i.imgur.com/ME5Y8Xf.jpg, http://i.qkme.me/3uiakm.jpg
#3mangarooPosted 6/17/2013 4:11:14 PM
Because Nintendo makes so many great games and great hardware with all the sales they get.

Lol.

People know it's just kids buying a 3DS, kids don't buy games. That's why you don't see much change with Nintendo.

Situation with the Vita has been the same since always, wait for the pricedrop.
#4OximofoPosted 6/17/2013 4:12:28 PM
mangaroo posted...
Because Nintendo makes so many great games and great hardware with all the sales they get.

Lol.

People know it's just kids buying a 3DS, kids don't buy games. That's why you don't see much change with Nintendo.

So kids can afford to get it?
---
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9
#5mangarooPosted 6/17/2013 4:13:31 PM
Oximofo posted...
mangaroo posted...

Lol.

Parents buy it with 1 or 2 games for the year.
#6Shadowfxd2Posted 6/17/2013 4:21:28 PM
Oximofo posted...
mangaroo posted...

Lol.

actually 3DS at $250 compared launch to launch was outselling the Vita worldwide. It's all about the games and 3DS has them, while Vita has ports and indies for the kids, since they were too young to play them the first time.
---
Xbox dOne: they called it Xbox One, because they took 359 steps backwards!
http://i.imgur.com/ME5Y8Xf.jpg, http://i.qkme.me/3uiakm.jpg
#7mangarooPosted 6/17/2013 4:21:33 PM
If you meant it's cheap so they can afford it, compare the specs to cost to see the value you get with the "competition".

Even the Wii U is just $50 less than PS4 despite being about a century behind in specs.
#8mangarooPosted 6/17/2013 4:22:50 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Oximofo posted...
mangaroo posted...

Lol.

actually 3DS at $250 compared launch to launch was outselling the Vita worldwide. It's all about the games and 3DS has them, while Vita has ports and indies for the kids, since they were too young to play them the first time.

You can pretend 5 year olds have the best taste in games if you want.
#9j2zon2591Posted 6/17/2013 4:32:28 PM
Bancario51 posted...
As if it makes much difference the bottom line and only thing that is important is. It has some games you enjoy playing!

It does depending on how much you care for the long term and how much Sony is meeting their own sales projections and admittance of the VITA issue(s).

You can still do several things; enjoy some games now, get weary of the situation and speculate on future plans of Sony's VITA support (or lack of).. and more.

They aren't necessarily exclusive from each other.
#10ADHDguitarPosted 6/17/2013 4:54:54 PM
Can you please go tell this to the Sony worshipers trolling the Wii U board?

They don't get it.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2