Gamescon to be a playstation vita show

#61Rehab520Posted 6/18/2013 9:00:41 AM
Warnerbros is scheduled to be at gamescom.

I wonder if they'll announce injustice for the vita.
---
Official Bacon of the Canadian Bacon Boards.
Not Removing Until I Get Me That Orange Vita.
#62maiden1993Posted 6/18/2013 9:02:16 AM
Rotuhiiri posted...
maiden1993 posted...

...So?

Regardless of the name, it's still gameplay from what would eventually be known as Killzone: Mercenary.

Just because it was a work in progress doesn't mean they didn't show gameplay before Gamescom.

Are you seriously asking me what's wrong with linking to a user-made trailer containing 1/4th old footage and 3/4 new footage and claiming it's from 2011 without mentioning that most of it is from 2012? I think your teachers can answer that for you.

That is also early prototype footage of something which later became Killlzone Mercenary, not Killzone Mecenary gameplay.

Wow, how incredibly condescending.

The gameplay shown in 2011 was there. For some reason, the uploader decided to add gameplay from 2012 to the video, but that doesn't change the fact that footage of what would end up being the game was shown two years ago.

Prototype or not, it was still Killzone Mercenary in it's early stages. Most games in early development show footage of what they have at conventions and events.

The BioShock Infinite demo from E3 2011 wasn't reflective of the final product at all (with the demo ending up being more of a proof of concept); but are you going to argue that NO gameplay from BioShock Infinite was shown in that particular E3?

It doesn't look much like the final product, but it was still Killzone for the Vita. Games change a LOT over the course of development.
#63gray_fox_00Posted 6/18/2013 9:05:24 AM
Rehab520 posted...

My guess is that they'll be there promoting the Batman 2.5D game.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#64mike_411Posted 6/18/2013 9:45:20 AM
ONCE AGAIN people setting themselves up for dissapointment...
---
I fought the law and the law one!
#65stargazer64Posted 6/18/2013 9:55:20 AM
mike_411 posted...
ONCE AGAIN people setting themselves up for dissapointment...

It's the circle of 'faqs.
---
"gahh i cant post and hurt somebody but im not trying to." - donkeycoot233 unintentionally hurting feelings
#66Starwars4JPosted 6/18/2013 10:13:14 AM
It will happen this time for sure! It will be different this time!
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#67siberian142Posted 6/18/2013 10:28:47 AM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
halfelven23 posted...
why is it matter?

Because gamescon is where they announce the discontinuation of the vita?

So you're not even going to own up to your trollish statement that siberian called you out on?

Figured you'd ignore it.

Of course not, facts aren't fun.

Anyways, hopefully Gamescon is good. Shahid has told us that there's lots of games in development, we just need proof that there's great games in there. The guy seems sincere enough.
#68AIIisonPosted 6/18/2013 10:39:44 AM
Rehab520 posted...

Well Mortal Kombat did sell well on Vita... Injustice looks kind of lame though.
#69DunGoofdPosted 6/18/2013 11:10:25 AM
dude_meister512 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
You guys are really going to nitpick to try and say Gamescom wasn't good for the Vita last year? Because that's pathetic.

It was the best public showing that Vita has ever had.

And that's pretty pathetic, when you think about it.

How so? Exclusive Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty games, each with their own bundle. PS1 classics, two new first party exclusives which both look fantastic, more of LittleBigPlanet Vita, more of Sly Cooper 4, more of Ratchet & Clank and more of PS All Stars with 4 character announcements, two of which were relevant to the Vita games on show (Ratchet and Sackboy), cross-controller DLC for LBP 2... I fail to see how that's in any way a bad showing.

Oh yeah, OMG WHAT A GREAT SHOWING!!!!! AC, CoD, Killzone, Sly Cooper 4, Rachet & Clank, and LBP were all already announced before gamescom. The only thing that was announced that was of notable interest was Tearaway, and guess what... it's still not out yet.
#70xfactorPosted 6/18/2013 3:51:59 PM
You guys are really going to nitpick to try and say Gamescom wasn't good for the Vita last year? Because that's pathetic.

Its not nitpicking. Just correcting your mistake. No need to flare up.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6