Are you guys even using your vita for games right now?

#1XNo_FearXPosted 6/19/2013 9:01:18 AM(edited)
I bought Strangers Wrath recently but its boring so no im not using my vita right now except for browsing through psn and my friends list. I'm basically just waiting for Killzone Mercenary which is still 2 months away...

I've been playing The Last of Us (Awesome game!) and playing games on my gf's Nexus 7 as well as some Animal Crossing NF from time to time. What about you guys?
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
FC: 1392 - 4747 - 3214
#2DalekZeroPosted 6/19/2013 9:01:57 AM
I've been reading manga, watching anime, and playing Neverwinter with my friends.

Mana, Anime and D&D. The Nerd triforce. As a sidenote, I also love Star Trek >:)
---
Fighting for peace is like f***ing for virginity
- George Carlin (1937-2008)
#3jenraisPosted 6/19/2013 9:02:36 AM
I'm waiting for Toukiden Ys Celceta Killzone and tearaway
#4Lord_VishanaPosted 6/19/2013 9:05:08 AM
I've been playing Ys Seven and Tales of Hearts R lately. Can't wait for Muramasa Rebirth. ;-)

I do use my NA one mainly for Youtube(I love Alpha Omega Sin) and Group Messaging.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png ~~ Hillary Clinton/Elizabeth Warren 2016 ~~ 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#5melchiahdimPosted 6/19/2013 9:06:55 AM
To be honest I haven't played it much the past few weeks. I still need to buy Soul Sacrifice and Little Big Planet, but money is tight. I've beaten what i own and other than those two games nothing looks appealing on the shelfs.

I've been playing more Fire Emblem and Zelda Oracle of Ages lately.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#6SamholyPosted 6/19/2013 9:08:37 AM
gaming of course...but also netflix now and then.

but i use it a lot as a side gadget with my ps3 games, like for maps, friend list, messages, trophies, etc.

recently played hell of a lot of sleeping dogs since it was free on psplus and the vita served me pretty well for maps. kinda like a gps hehehe. also a great deal when it comes to hidden stuff hunting.
i wish i had it when i was playing assassin creed games.
---
sold my 3ds for a vita... and I realized i should have done it sooner !
#7AzurexNightmarePosted 6/19/2013 9:08:44 AM
melchiahdim posted...
To be honest I haven't played it much the past few weeks. I still need to buy Soul Sacrifice and Little Big Planet, but money is tight. I've beaten what i own and other than those two games nothing looks appealing on the shelfs.

I've been playing more Fire Emblem and Zelda Oracle of Ages lately.

All the LBP DLC is half off right now in case you didnt know
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
The official Main Character of SMTV
#8jenraisPosted 6/19/2013 9:09:30 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
I've been playing Ys Seven and Tales of Hearts R lately. Can't wait for Muramasa Rebirth. ;-)

I do use my NA one mainly for Youtube(I love Alpha Omega Sin) and Group Messaging.

Gief japanese knowledge
#9mangarooPosted 6/19/2013 9:10:37 AM
TC has poor taste.
#10Spiffy247Posted 6/19/2013 9:11:39 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...

I've been playing Ys Seven lately too! And I have a bunch of other games to play after I finish it.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.