Jak and Daxter collection is yet another cheap, fast crap port for Vita

#71CompassPosted 6/21/2013 6:59:24 PM
It's how he rolls.
#72mangarooPosted 6/21/2013 7:04:57 PM
xfactor posted...

lol, not sure if joke. Its a life simulator, but you are really a mayor who has to grow a town in a game by doing those tasks. There's really a sense of achievement there. There is a reason why the game has outsold most top selling Vita games worldwide ^_^

But how can you feel accomplished if there is no challenge?
#73godslayer61Posted 6/21/2013 7:41:30 PM
Undrey_ posted...
mike_411 posted...
Is it really that bad?

At first yes, but then you get accustomed to it, I love it.

agree it is great ,and 3gigs for 3 great games its nice that it was not like 5 gigs.Any way worth every penny for me and flame me if you want but im having fun with mickey also.
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-0361-6138-6925
#74NaikkoPosted 6/21/2013 10:40:23 PM
I guess I have to play it to believe it. it's a little difficult to be discouraged especially since this game is one of the games I had a blast playing in my late PS2. well I'm thankful they presented us with this collection, at least.
#75ServantOfErieosPosted 6/22/2013 12:33:37 AM
Why are people overrating animal crossing?

It's not that great, sure Jak and darter may not be the best of ports but at least Sony always tries to give the consumer, the best value for price unlike other companies - square enix...
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#76xfactor(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 5:20:26 AM
mangaroo posted...
xfactor posted...

lol, not sure if joke. Its a life simulator, but you are really a mayor who has to grow a town in a game by doing those tasks. There's really a sense of achievement there. There is a reason why the game has outsold most top selling Vita games worldwide ^_^

But how can you feel accomplished if there is no challenge?

The challenge lies in whether you can manage and maintain a town well

its just like Championship manager, or The Sims etc. Your role is to manage well in whatever you are suppose to manage.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6