Jak & Daxter collection 9/10

#11indigna7ionPosted 6/20/2013 8:14:53 PM
I love it so far. Man I wanted to play this on the Vita for a looooooong time. I have no complaints.
#12JudcrPosted 6/20/2013 8:49:34 PM
is there control latency?
#13alexg1989Posted 6/20/2013 9:20:43 PM
Judcr posted...
is there control latency?

no...
---
PSN ID: psvitagamer89 ~~ God is fake, isn't it obvious?
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com
#14Starwars4JPosted 6/20/2013 10:21:06 PM
Picked up the PS3 version for $13. No framerate or lag issues
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#15Natureboy99Posted 6/21/2013 8:23:44 AM
alexg1989 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
I was very interested in this game, until I saw the reviews/feedback. The vast majority of reviews and initial impressions indicate that this isn't a well designed port. While I sincerely hope that a future patch resolves these issues, in it's current state there's no way this game deserves a 9/10.

This. The glass is 90% full. Haters gonna hate.

the vast majority of reviewers seem to be nitpicking slight gripes...

Some people name already known issues that were apparent in the PS3/PS2 versions as faults only in the Vita version...

Jak1 is said to be the worst of the 3, but to me it runs at a steady FPS that is enjoyable...

honestly, the criticisms are just really overblown... Its like people just want Vita games to fail...

Not at 60FPS? then its a complete and total irreversible fail, chalk it up as another fail for the fail vita system that's a fail. fail fail fail....... fail

---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#16maiden1993Posted 6/21/2013 9:41:41 AM
Am I the only one who thinks that Jak 3 is the worst of the bunch, frame rate-wise?

The arena battles are near unplayable, and going around the city is a chore when the game slows down to about 15 fps. That race on top of the Yoshi-like things against the monks was like a slideshow.

Jak 2 is pretty smooth in parts, but really bad in others. Again, running around the city seems to be the thing that destroys the frame rate the most, while the platforming sections in the various "levels" run great.

Jak 1, surprisingly enough, is the smoothest in my case. It runs at about 30 fps, and only occasionally dips to 25 fps. Which is great, since it's my favorite game out of the three.