Good to see all of Vita's HD might going toward SNES-level games

#11stargazer64Posted 6/20/2013 8:26:44 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Can we have an enhanced port of E.V.O The Search for Eden please?

OOOhhhhh, nice one.

I could really go for some Goemon, or a new Hagane.
---
"gahh i cant post and hurt somebody but im not trying to." - donkeycoot233 unintentionally hurting feelings
#12L0L_FAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 8:28:47 PM
MercurysMessage posted...
QHD, so in other words the best looking screen on a handheld gaming device. U mad bro? U mad?

I have a Galaxy S4 with a higher resolution, SAMOLED display on which I can play video games
---
http://i.imgur.com/Tk5qqZc.png
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon
#13L0L_FAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 8:30:55 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Can we have an enhanced port of E.V.O The Search for Eden please?

I'd love to see a proper remake. That game is what Spore should have aspired to be IMO.
---
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon
#14mike_411Posted 6/20/2013 8:33:58 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...
QHD, so in other words the best looking screen on a handheld gaming device. U mad bro? U mad?

I have a Galaxy S4 with a higher resolution, SAMOLED display on which I can play video games

you forgot the qoutes around video games.
---
I fought the law and the law one!
#15MercurysMessagePosted 6/20/2013 8:34:00 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...

Oh you have a gimmick phone 4? How is it? It must be awesome playing games on touchscreen. Can you move yourself or does the game move for you?
---
PS3/Vita: MercurysMessage
Praise the sun!
#16Billdough002Posted 6/20/2013 8:39:50 PM
He probably bought a controller to play those "video games", considering that playing games on solely touch screens suck complete and utter ass. And this is coming from a Galaxy S3 owner.
---
kyomagi- Being a vita owner at this point is like being a hipster, not main stream and nobody else is doing it
#17L0L_FAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 8:44:56 PM
mike_411 posted...

Oh you have a gimmick phone 4? How is it? It must be awesome playing games on touchscreen. Can you move yourself or does the game move for you?

Lol, sore losers; the games on Android aren't of a greatly different nature than the games (both Indie and not) that comprise most of the Vita's library and release list *coughJetpackJoyridecough*
---
#18stargazer64Posted 6/20/2013 8:46:15 PM
LOL_FAQ's favorite game is Slide-Your-Finger-Left-to-Win, followed closely by Touch-the-Thing Repeatedly-for-Big-Reward.
---
"gahh i cant post and hurt somebody but im not trying to." - donkeycoot233 unintentionally hurting feelings
#19OximofoPosted 6/20/2013 8:50:35 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...
All those 4 year old Indie titles that are supposed to save the Vita I mean.

You know they still publish games on the Snes and Genesis?
---
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9
#20MercurysMessagePosted 6/20/2013 8:56:27 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...
mike_411 posted...

Lol, sore losers; the games on Android aren't of a greatly different nature than the games (both Indie and not) that comprise most of the Vita's library and release list *coughJetpackJoyridecough*

Hahaha your delusional, wow man get a grip on reality, you say one arcade game? so, how's gaming on your gimmick phone? How are the touch controls, tell me then.
---
PS3/Vita: MercurysMessage
Praise the sun!