Good to see all of Vita's HD might going toward SNES-level games

#51mike_411Posted 6/22/2013 10:42:57 AM
L0L_FAQ posted...
mike_411 posted...
L0L_FAQ posted...
stargazer64 posted...
LOL_FAQ's favorite game is Slide-Your-Finger-Left-to-Win, followed closely by Touch-the-Thing Repeatedly-for-Big-Reward.

Hurrah, reductionist statements! I bet you're a big fan of Move-Analogue-To-Win and Press-Buttons-For-Mediocre-Reward.

you're just mad cuz he's right.

Don't feel bad Mike, your mediocre trolling isn't the first that has failed to displace my argument.

Who's trolling?
You going to start with your false accusations again?
---
I fought the law and the law one!
#52L0L_FAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 11:05:18 AM
mike_411 posted...
Who's trolling?
You going to start with your false accusations again?

You know, rhetorical questions don't really work well as responses to statements that have given their literal answer. Try again, please.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Tk5qqZc.png
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon
#53Megaman OmegaPosted 6/22/2013 11:24:53 AM(edited)
L0L_FAQ posted...
Don't feel bad Mike, your mediocre trolling isn't the first that has failed to displace my argument.

I thought lolmike was talking to me at some point in this topic, but as useless his posts don't make any sense whatsoever so i'm not going to pretend to care about his braindead babbling. Poor mike, he was much more useful before all his rage-filled meltdowns.

Koi_Tenchi posted...
Why would you play games on PC? PC isn't a gaming device by your own definition, remember?

There's little that's as hilarious as some kid's idiotic logic being destroyed by reductio ad absurdum. I don't think that MercurysMessage will even dare entering this topic again after his mega-fail.
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon
#54mike_411Posted 6/22/2013 11:39:45 AM(edited)
What's pathetic is your quest to "crush fanboys" Mega, when, nobody takes note of or even cares about your "victories". So tell me, who's really the useless poster around here?

@LOL:
and where is this answer? Did you pull it out of your bum along with all these accusations you are crapping out?
---
#55L0L_FAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 7:44:52 PM
mike_411 posted...
and where is this answer? Did you pull it out of your bum along with all these accusations you are crapping out?

What answer? Are you to start accusing me of making accusations?
---
http://i.imgur.com/Tk5qqZc.png
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon
#56Megaman OmegaPosted 6/23/2013 4:20:37 AM
mike_411 posted...
What's pathetic is your quest to "crush fanboys" Mega, when, nobody takes note of or even cares about your "victories". So tell me, who's really the useless poster around here?

Are you still harping on some joke line i dropped some months ago? lol! I actually forgot about this myself, you must be really obsessed to remember something like that. Tell me when you need me to drop another lame one-liner to keep you occupied for the next 6 months. ;)

L0L_FAQ posted...

It's always funny when lolmike feels the need to respone even though he doesn't have anything to say. Making sense? Screw that! Can't let those evil other posters have the last word.
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon
#57Darklit_AnguishPosted 6/23/2013 7:13:07 AM
j2zon2591 posted...
MetalZoic posted...
Freelance_Wolf posted...
In some cases, pixels/sprites are better than 3D art. They hold up well even today, compared to early 3D around the PSX era.

Definitely. I'm very happy about the amount of 2d sprite art and indie games being releases for it.

Not to mention it definitely seems underpowered when it comes to fully 3D gameworlds. Its only going to feel even weaker once the new Gen systems come out.

Very interesting.

Then I'd wish for some more high budget 2D HD sprite based games :D

Before this year ends, VITA really needs to show that their system provides "gameplay worth premium"..

Well, there will be an inevitable Disgaea 4 port, and that would look BEAUTIFUL :D

http://www.templeofmick.com/blogw/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Disgaea-4-1.jpg
http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Disgaea-4-Screens_11-03-10.jpg
#58VampireRoninPosted 6/23/2013 7:38:14 AM
Another new and exciting topic over here on the Vita board.
Thanks, TC, for further enriching this place with your presence and grand ideas.
---
Nintendo FC: 3265 5103 7933 | PSN: mmBushido
"It's time to fry, yeah, FRY baby!" http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/memjr/purge.jpg
#59mike_411Posted 6/23/2013 10:23:45 AM(edited)
Megaman Omega posted...
mike_411 posted...

Are you still harping on some joke line i dropped some months ago? lol! I actually forgot about this myself, you must be really obsessed to remember something like that. Tell me when you need me to drop another lame one-liner to keep you occupied for the next 6 months. ;)

L0L_FAQ posted...

It's always funny when lolmike feels the need to respone even though he doesn't have anything to say. Making sense? Screw that! Can't let those evil other posters have the last word.

Says the dude who STILL has those old ass Sailor Goon qoutes. Again, who is useless? Who is obsessed?

If you didn't come into every topic actively searching out people to flame then we wouldn't even be talking right now. No, though, you searching for fanboys to crush was obviously not a joke post since it's something you KEEP doing.

And it's funny how you defend lol when he's not making ANY sense. Whatever it takes huh?
#60mike_411Posted 6/23/2013 10:29:19 AM
L0L_FAQ posted...
mike_411 posted...

yep I'm accusing you of accusing me of being a troll just to slander my name yet again. Did you not understand?
---