Any other Vita owners jumping ship to the 3DS?

#1Silkman3430Posted 6/23/2013 3:15:48 PM(edited)
While the PS4 and The Xbox 1 are currently looking promising(unlike the crappy Wii U that's losing third party support, and has bad sales, along with stale 1st party franchises), I can't help but think about how the Vita isn't getting the support it needs and that it's being neglected. Vita's E3 conference was downright pathetic.

It's especially worse when compared to the PSP, and while nintendo's console is pure turd, their handheld seems fine. I do hope more big name games get announced(that aren't straight up ports), but at this point....
#2Spiffy247Posted 6/23/2013 3:14:23 PM
I am not jumping ship, but I do have a 3DS. Both systems are great, and this way I won't miss out on either system's exclusives or better versions of similar games. I like soup.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#3co1onelPosted 6/23/2013 3:20:30 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
I am not jumping ship, but I do have a 3DS. Both systems are great, and this way I won't miss out on either system's exclusives or better versions of similar games. I like soup.

I prefer chowder.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Co1onel-225.png
http://i.imgur.com/D8mOGZH.png
#4stargazer64Posted 6/23/2013 3:22:18 PM
But captain, it's your sworn duty to go down with the Vitanic!
---
Official Vita board troll list: mike_411, Mahatma Gandhi, George W. Bush, Mr Hyde, the Goo Goo Dolls, Dikembe Mutombo's finger, Superfrog, Robert Downey Jr, Alf
#5XNo_FearXPosted 6/23/2013 3:23:06 PM
I have a 3ds so no im not switching over. Strangely enough the only game I want on 3ds for the rest of this year is Pokemon while I want 4 or 5 retail games on the vita.
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
FC: 1392 - 4747 - 3214
#6UltimacakePosted 6/23/2013 3:23:09 PM
Silkman3430 posted...
While the PS4 and The Xbox 1 are currently looking promising(unlike the crappy Wii U that's losing third party support, and has bad sales, along with stale 1st party franchises), I can't help but think about how the Vita isn't getting the support it needs and that it's being neglected. Vita's E3 conference was downright pathetic.

It's especially worse when compared to the PSP, and while nintendo's console is pure turd, their handheld seems fine. I do hope more big name games get announced(that aren't straight up ports), but at this point....

Despise what Sony's doing, and think the Vita's borderline dead, but I'm happy about the current offerings. Jak HD, Freedom Wars, Killzone, etc. I do think Tearaway is garbage, though.
---
PSN: Xeedragon
#7j2zon2591Posted 6/23/2013 3:23:15 PM
Silkman3430 posted...

Right now, I feel like I'm keeping my VITA for PS+ at least.

I am a bit interested in the 3DS though with the ff games

KH3D
RF4
FE:A

maybe MH4?

..but they're not enough for me.. (maybe when I get some easy and good Black Friday deals)

ATM, I can see myself jumping faster towards mobile gaming than to 3DS because I feel like I would enjoy a smart device more than a 3DS (fast browsing, some mobile shooters).. Apple's upcoming controller support might be a huge ping in the radar for me.
#8SarcChigaimasuPosted 6/23/2013 3:25:08 PM
I bought a 3DSXL last week, but my FEB Vita isn't going anywhere, not with my PS4 already pre-ordered.
---
Proudly supporting the Florida Panthers Hockey Club since 1993.
MIAMI HEAT BACK TO BACK WORLD CHAMPS
#9arclouks_xPosted 6/23/2013 3:26:29 PM
Nope, I had a 3ds sold kt toward a xl but decided to get a vita since I ha already played all the 3ds games I wanted and im quite happy with my vita, also going to buy another 3ds when pokemen releases.
---
PSN:JustArc_
Now playing:The last of us(mp),SR:The third,Ac3:Liberation.
#10Lord_VishanaPosted 6/23/2013 3:37:06 PM(edited)
I already have multiple Vitas and a 3DS systems. I'm perfectly happy with them. :-)

The Wii U isn't crappy either. It's an amazing system with a nice current and upcoming releases. In fact, I already have 15 physical Wii U games.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png ~~ Hillary Clinton/Elizabeth Warren 2016 ~~ 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds