What four Vita games would you choose to have?

#1Boney00Posted 6/24/2013 10:40:08 AM
Specifically, what four games would you always have on you on the physical Vita card? Like say you don't have a high capacity storage memory card like myself and would like some games always with you. Which are your favorites that you'd choose to have physically and always in your Vita and/or in your case? I say four because the case I have can hold three additional cards.

My only physcial format Vita games so far are Mortal Kombat, Metal Gear Solid Collection and Hot Shots Golf (it was cheap on the Sony website).
---
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
#2RotuhiiriPosted 6/24/2013 10:44:26 AM
I would go for the large games with more things to do in them than you have time for. A requirement would be them being good too.

LittleBigPlanet
Disgaea 3
Silent Hill: Book of Memories
EDF 2017

Those might not be my favourite games but I still have much to do in all of them because of how much there is to do.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#3NogloriousPosted 6/24/2013 10:52:49 AM
Disgaea 3 is a good one -- I put 130 hours into that bad boy
Soul Sacrifice -- multiplayer community is strong and it has a lot of free DLC
One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 -- if you like Dynasty Warriors games and it has region free online
Need for Speed Most Wanted -- open world racing game
#4Freelance_WolfPosted 6/24/2013 11:01:08 AM(edited)
I have only 3 physical games (NfS: MW, WipEout and Asphalt), and 2 retail games digitally (Virtua Tennis 4 and PS All Stars).

Out of these games, and assuming I had those digital games physically, I'd go with NfS MW, WipEout, Asphalt and Virtua Tennis 4.

If The Pinball Arcade was a physical game, I'd replace Asphalt with that.

---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#5Boney00(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 1:17:42 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...
I would go for the large games with more things to do in them than you have time for. A requirement would be them being good too.

LittleBigPlanet
Disgaea 3
Silent Hill: Book of Memories
EDF 2017

Those might not be my favourite games but I still have much to do in all of them because of how much there is to do.

You bring up a good point so I would agree large capacity games as games with lots of DLC like LittleBigPlanet are ideal to have a physical copy.
---
#6GuitaristMattPosted 6/24/2013 1:39:20 PM
If like the gaming world exploded into corruption and we could only have 4 games ever, I'd pick:
LBP Vita
DBZ
Unit 13
and maybe Soul Sacrifice

Basically the unlimited play games.
---
Greatness Awaits!
PS4 FAQs V2 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/66414224
#7blazingsonicPosted 6/24/2013 3:03:17 PM
Street Fighter X Tekken
Gravity Rush
Ragnarok
Assassin's creed 3 Liberations
But why limit myself?
Dragon's Crown.
---
PSZ FC: Team-B 1892-2449-7676
PSZ FC Team-A 4125-5095-5213
#8thebatdaddPosted 6/24/2013 3:24:31 PM
Noglorious posted...
Disgaea 3 is a good one -- I put 130 hours into that bad boy
Soul Sacrifice -- multiplayer community is strong and it has a lot of free DLC
One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 -- if you like Dynasty Warriors games and it has region free online
Need for Speed Most Wanted -- open world racing game

Question about One Piece...if the game is all in Japanese, how can you understand what the conditions for the battle are and things like that? Are you familiar with the language? I'm a huge Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors but unfortunately Dynasty Warriors Next doesn't look too enticing to me (probably because I prefer Dynasty Warriors 3 and 4 to the newer ones like 6 and 7). One Piece looks a little more interesting to me but I'm not sure I would be able to play the game without knowing the conditions for each battle, the stats of weapons and items that you can equip (if there are any, I'm guessing there are), etc etc.
#9Boney00(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 7:53:01 AM
I think Soul Sacrifice will be my choice for my fourth game. I see it gets free DLC which is awesome. I still need a larger capacity memory card to hold all that DLC.
---
#10stargazer64Posted 6/26/2013 8:08:03 AM
Silent Hill BoM
Muramasa
EDF
Hot Shots Golf
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH