Vanillaware please make more Vita games, I love you.

#1darkdragongirlPosted 6/25/2013 10:32:57 AM
I am typing with my nose, which is difficult because it is not outwardly pointy. My hands have melted into the Vita, and all I can do is stare into the gorgeous wheat-fields as Kisuke waits for my command to slaughter foes in such an elegant OLED display of glee.

Vanillaware, you managed to get your already one of the best Wii games fixed. The dialogue is alright, but all it does it widen that glorious gap between story, and GORGEOUS ART, AND GAMEPLAY! Albeit the story is still enjoyable.

Tears bleed from my eyes. 9/10 Dentist agree, you're Aqua Fresh good.
---
http://imgur.com/JGA4ofp.gif
"Between [Men's Room Mayhem] and Superfrog HHHHHHDDDDD, the Vita will be the best handheld of all time!!!!" --- mike_411
#2SagadegoPosted 6/25/2013 10:36:33 AM
Dragon's Crown is out on Aug 6, 2013.
---
Now Playing:
Soul Hackers/Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3ds) Sengoku Basara 3(us ver,) (Ps3) Dynasty Warriors 5/Xenosaga 1 (ps2) Xenoblade(wii)
#3stargazer64Posted 6/25/2013 10:40:48 AM
More! MORE!
---
Official Vita board troll list: mike_411, Mahatma Gandhi, George W. Bush, Mr Hyde, the Goo Goo Dolls, Dikembe Mutombo's finger, Superfrog, Robert Downey Jr, Alf
#4darkdragongirl(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 10:42:03 AM
Sagadego posted...

I KNOW!

My wallet cries in excitement as it excretes 50 dollar bills.
---
"Between [Men's Room Mayhem] and Superfrog HHHHHHDDDDD, the Vita will be the best handheld of all time!!!!" --- mike_411
#5regretusPosted 6/25/2013 10:43:44 AM
darkdragongirl posted...
Sagadego posted...

I KNOW!

I need a wallet like that!
#6DalekZeroPosted 6/25/2013 10:44:35 AM
darkdragongirl posted...
Sagadego posted...

I KNOW!

*scrounges for that money*
---
Fighting for peace is like f***ing for virginity
- George Carlin (1937-2008)
#7darkdragongirl(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 10:47:34 AM
DalekZero posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
Sagadego posted...

I KNOW!

It is monopoly money. HAHAHAHAHAHA, everyone knows plastic is better. Except for when you go to places that don't accept debit....darn you delicious burger joint around the corner from my house!
---
#8DalekZeroPosted 6/25/2013 10:53:26 AM
darkdragongirl posted...
DalekZero posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
Sagadego posted...

I KNOW!

It is monopoly money. HAHAHAHAHAHA, everyone knows plastic is better. Except for when you go to places that don't accept debit....darn you delicious burger joint around the corner from my house!

If Dungeons and dragons has taught me one thing, everybody accepts gold as currency.
---
Fighting for peace is like f***ing for virginity
- George Carlin (1937-2008)
#9darkdragongirl(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 10:54:38 AM
DalekZero posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
DalekZero posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
Sagadego posted...

I KNOW!

If Dungeons and dragons has taught me one thing, everybody accepts gold as currency.

Ah yes gold. The common metal that makes everyone in the world happy.
---
#10PolarbaggiPosted 6/26/2013 4:33:54 AM
DalekZero posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
DalekZero posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
Sagadego posted...

I KNOW!

Ah yes gold. The hard to find metal that makes everyone in the world happy.

Yep well known, but it is rare...if everyone had gold no one would care about it, the sad irony. But in an alternate world/universe were there is less iron/metal it would be nice to look at my golden home and vita.
---
Yeah,I can let myself be angry over wasted time. But that would just be even more time wasted.