Vanillaware please make more Vita games, I love you.

#11ServantOfErieosPosted 6/26/2013 4:36:32 AM
Vanillaware doesn't like Europe.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#12GenocideHeartPosted 6/26/2013 4:40:41 AM
ServantOfErieos posted...

That's not true. It's just that normally they publish through Atlus, and Atlus doesn't have an European branch, so they need to look for publishers with European branches.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#13borrrnPosted 6/26/2013 5:41:46 AM

yeah, I know:/ and it sucks :( one can always import the US versions but still...
---
goin' with the flow
#14Lord_VishanaPosted 6/26/2013 5:53:51 AM
The game is stunningly beautiful. The art has literally taken my breath away on multiple occasions. Not since Okami have the aesthetics in a game profoundly affected me. Since this was my first Vanillaware game, I'm now a fan for life. :-)
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#15mike_411Posted 6/26/2013 5:58:34 AM

you aren't fanboying hard enough for it.
---
I fought the law and the law one!
#16stargazer64Posted 6/26/2013 6:03:53 AM
I avoid Europe as well. Mainly because Servant is there.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#17LuciferTerrorPosted 6/26/2013 6:23:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#18XNo_FearXPosted 6/26/2013 6:27:56 AM
LuciferTerror posted...
stargazer64 posted...
I avoid Europe as well. Mainly because Servant is there.

LOL! Agreed. Dude needs to get shot with a silver bullet, torched and then thrown in a fuel factory.

On a side note, a shame that there isn't any demo of Muramasa; I wanted to test it before downloading it off the PSN store.

Lol why you would download a demo when you're gonna buy the game anyway. It would make sense if the demo came weeks earlier but yeah, just get it.
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
FC: 1392 - 4747 - 3214
#19LuciferTerrorPosted 6/26/2013 6:48:15 AM
XNo_FearX posted...
Lol why you would download a demo when you're gonna buy the game anyway. It would make sense if the demo came weeks earlier but yeah, just get it.

No, I meant that I would have bought it if I could play its demo first. However, based on the gameplay videos that I have seen thus far, the game looks truly unique. I guess I am gonna take that leap and download it nonetheless.
---
The best games for each system that I own:
ToD 1, Suikoden 3, OoT, DQ 3, P4G, Deadly Premonition, Witcher 2, Fire Emblem Awakening, DQ 5, Wayfarer of Time.
#20bellzemoPosted 6/26/2013 12:37:53 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
Sagadego posted...
Dragon's Crown is out on Aug 6, 2013.

I KNOW!

My wallet cries in excitement as it excretes 50 dollar bills.

Fifty dollar bill? Fifty dollar bill! Fifty dollar bill! Guys, there's hundreds of fifty dollar bills! We have the money to save the Vita!