So, about Persona 4 Golden.

#31krazykillerkowPosted 6/26/2013 12:58:18 AM
spicyitalian739 posted...
WiiFan77 posted...
Topics like this is what makes people hate Persona fans. Persona 4 isn't even the best game in its own franchise.

First off, Persona 3 is far better. Second off, every other SMT game is better than the Persona games. Third, the difficulty in this enhanced port is nerfed to hell, making its RPG gameplay even worse than the PS2 version was.

Pokemon player complaining about low game difficulty... that's rich (and I play pokemon). Everything about P4G is better than the PS2 version, and if it was too easy then play on a harder difficulty or don't use the Wi-Fi functionality after battle. It was put there to make the game more accessible, but is completely optional.

"This poster likes a game series that has a low difficulty? His opinion about how he likes the difficulty in another series is now null and void!"
---
That don't bother me, I don't exist.-carsauce on the subject of vitasurance
#32Lord_VishanaPosted 6/26/2013 6:19:40 AM
Michael, you're a new user here so you aren't aware of what some people have posted.

I'm not going to dredge up the past, but some people have posted extremely racist and xenophobic comments in the past. If you have an aversion to J-Pop and it's influence that's perfectly fine. What I'm talking about goes much much deeper.

Just look at what JP Sartre posted in your topic. Those were terrible things to say and it unfortunately pales in comparison to other comments myself and others have seen.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#33talesfan215(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 6:47:24 AM(edited)
WiiFan77 posted...
Topics like this is what makes people hate Persona fans. Persona 4 isn't even the best game in its own franchise.

First off, Persona 3 is far better. Second off, every other SMT game is better than the Persona games. Third, the difficulty in this enhanced port is nerfed to hell, making its RPG gameplay even worse than the PS2 version was.

Persona 3 isn't better. **** doesn't start happening till freaking November, in Persona 4 people are dying since the freaking beginning.

Also, this is not a serious topic. >_>

If you find it to easy, play very hard where you get very little experience and your damage is set to minimum and the enemy damage is set to highest. Enjoy grinding in a dungeon for countless hours.
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#34PolarbaggiPosted 6/26/2013 7:29:11 AM
Now I now why I don't feel free to post my opinions in The Gamefaqs, people fighting over their OWN tastes is ruining the boards.
---
Yeah,I can let myself be angry over wasted time. But that would just be even more time wasted.
#35talesfan215(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 7:36:35 AM
Polarbaggi posted...
Now I now why I don't feel free to post my opinions in The Gamefaqs, people fighting over their OWN tastes is ruining the boards.

Be careful getting down from that high chair bro.
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#36LunarKnightsPosted 6/26/2013 7:46:10 AM
Not trolling or anything, I thought the game was 'good' not amazing what other people claimed it to be . I just thought it was way to repetitive as in the game world and outside world.
---
Gamer Tag: LionheartFLCL || PSN: MyReminiscence
3DS: 2621-3481-6230
#37JP_SartrePosted 6/26/2013 7:49:55 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Michael, you're a new user here so you aren't aware of what some people have posted.

I'm not going to dredge up the past, but some people have posted extremely racist and xenophobic comments in the past. If you have an aversion to J-Pop and it's influence that's perfectly fine. What I'm talking about goes much much deeper.

Just look at what JP Sartre posted in your topic. Those were terrible things to say and it unfortunately pales in comparison to other comments myself and others have seen.

Simply because games are developed in Japan does not mean you must worship Japanese culture. I personally do not see the attraction. I see nothing wrong with this. If a game shoves a foreign culture down my throat, I do not have to like it.
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#38badboyPosted 6/26/2013 7:52:29 AM
Lawl. Mediocre game at best.
#39talesfan215(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 7:57:08 AM
badboy posted...
Lawl. Mediocre game at best.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/persona-4-golden

If games with soul are mediocre, then how come Final Fantasy ever became so popular?
---
#40Lord_VishanaPosted 6/26/2013 8:00:37 AM
JP_Sartre posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Simply because games are developed in Japan does not mean you must worship Japanese culture. I personally do not see the attraction. I see nothing wrong with this. If a game shoves a foreign culture down my throat, I do not have to like it.

I was born in Japan so I'm very defensive of my home country. What you said was quite offensive since you aren't acclimated to the culture.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds