Cytus on PS Mobile

#1link6616Posted 6/25/2013 10:03:03 PM
It's gotten lost in the shuffle, and not mentioned on the PSN update, but in PSN mobile a really nice rhythm game from iOS has been ported. Pretty simple touch does when game says to, like all Rhythm games, and more expensive than the iOS version (at about $10 compared to 3) although the vita screen is more suited to it size wise than the iPod or iPad when I played on there (although iPad mini maybe good too?)

But it's got a free demo, give it a look.
---
There is no "CTRL" button on Sho's computer. Sho is ALWAYS in control.
schloopysnoopy
#213_TanksPosted 6/25/2013 10:18:57 PM
I would play more mobile games if they were cheaper. I know most are a steal now, but the iOS and Play store have spoiled me and most people.
---
Check out what I'm playing this week at:
www.gamesmelter.com/what-im-playing-this-week-2/
#3ServantOfErieosPosted 6/25/2013 10:53:31 PM
I love Cytus on my ipad, I wonder how it will translate on my vita, though.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#4link6616(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 11:57:31 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
I love Cytus on my ipad, I wonder how it will translate on my vita, though.

It's pretty much the same thing honestly, with one exclusive chapter. Doesn't use the buttons at all.
---
schloopysnoopy
#5j2zon2591Posted 6/26/2013 12:02:28 AM
link6616 posted...
It's gotten lost in the shuffle, and not mentioned on the PSN update, but in PSN mobile a really nice rhythm game from iOS has been ported. Pretty simple touch does when game says to, like all Rhythm games, and more expensive than the iOS version (at about $10 compared to 3) although the vita screen is more suited to it size wise than the iPod or iPad when I played on there (although iPad mini maybe good too?)

But it's got a free demo, give it a look.

Thanks. It looks interesting.. but IDK for $ 9.99..

Dat PSN tax :P

I hope indie games on the VITA catch up faster :) Looking forward to more interesting stuff.
#6link6616(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 3:39:04 AM
j2zon2591 posted...

I hope indie games on the VITA catch up faster :) Looking forward to more interesting stuff.

Yeah, it's a little questionable... I mean, I wouldn't even be questioning it at 5, not that 9.99 is bad for it, it's just compared to other platforms...
---
schloopysnoopy
#7j2zon2591Posted 6/26/2013 4:09:03 AM
link6616 posted...
j2zon2591 posted...

Yeah, it's a little questionable... I mean, I wouldn't even be questioning it at 5, not that 9.99 is bad for it, it's just compared to other platforms...
y

Yep.

at 3 bucks, I'd defo get it for the PSV.
#8NogloriousPosted 6/26/2013 4:27:30 AM
The pricing for Vita indies/mobile is out of whack. 10 bucks for a mobile game is crazy considering what you pay on iOS/Android.
#9stargazer64Posted 6/26/2013 4:36:16 AM
Wow, looks like some actual decent releases this week on mobile.

Sea Run
Feed Me Oil
Bike Rider
Mononoke Slashdown
---
Official Vita board troll list: mike_411, DalekZero, George W. Bush, Mr Hyde, the Goo Goo Dolls, Dikembe Mutombo's finger, Superfrog, Robert Downey Jr, Alf
#10burntbreadmanPosted 6/26/2013 8:11:47 AM
Pricing of its way off for it. On eu store for almost 10 but for 7 you can get hotline Miami......with cross buy.
Combined with the ios and android versions being way cheaper.

Like a previous poster pricing is way off for pan mobile games. It should be in the apple store in pricing terms.
Why would anyone pay that kinda of price when theres better stuff on the main store.

Its like going to a supermarket and buying the in-store brand products for the same price as branded products (or in this case more)