Neptunia rebirth:1 new informations

#11superbowl54Posted 6/26/2013 8:47:27 AM
Rotuhiiri posted...
"Full Vita remake" is the only way they could save the disaster that was Hyperdimension Neptunia. Strong contender for worst game ever. Can't speak for the sequels since I never played them.

It had serious issues in terms of gameplay, but the story and characters were pretty good.

While I wouldn't call the original game "good", it's far from "worst game ever", I'd place the first Neptunia above the disaster known as FFXIII any day.

The sequels were FAR better in everything but story (especially V, whose gameplay was among the better battle systems in JRPG-dom, imo)
---
360: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
The Xbox One is proof that when we vote with our wallets, we can make anything happen!
#12silenthill4vidPosted 6/26/2013 8:56:43 AM
Valkenhayn1 posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...
Strong contender for worst game ever.

100% Agree.

haha, tru dat.
---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
#13RjmhartPosted 6/26/2013 9:07:37 AM
What type of game is it?
---
Psn: big_bob002
#14gray_fox_00Posted 6/26/2013 9:09:50 AM
Rjmhart posted...
What type of game is it?

Turn based jrpg
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#15helldewPosted 6/26/2013 9:17:32 AM
always wanted to try these this might tip me over if they come out here.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#16furygodsPosted 6/26/2013 9:24:19 AM
It depends if it gets a U.S. release.
---
Playing someone who kills people in a video game = Murderer?
Playing a Loli in a video game = Pedo? I don't think so.
#17DunGoofdPosted 6/26/2013 9:27:43 AM
Chipofthehead posted...
redmarth posted...
Its better to link to a source. This is too messy.

For example:
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/26/summon-night-5-developer-is-remaking-neptunia-for-vita/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+siliconera%2FMkOc+%28Siliconera%29

I prefer what TC has done it's easier when you're on a smartphone not having to copy and paste links.

lol man, you can make links clickable in your gfaqs settings.
---
*insert sig*
#18jenraisPosted 6/26/2013 9:48:53 AM
I seriously think people should stop making about topics without a localization date.

Makes this all pointless
#19superbowl54Posted 6/26/2013 9:59:06 AM
jenrais posted...
I seriously think people should stop making about topics without a localization date.

Makes this all pointless

Why? People are excited because HDN1 without the gameplay issues it had would make for a pretty good game.

Unlike Idol PP, this one stands a very good chance of being localized, as Neptunia is NISA's 2nd biggest IP in the states (behind only Disgaea)
---
360: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
The Xbox One is proof that when we vote with our wallets, we can make anything happen!
#20mike_411Posted 6/26/2013 10:03:52 AM
Rotuhiiri posted...
"Full Vita remake" is the only way they could save the disaster that was Hyperdimension Neptunia. Strong contender for worst game ever. Can't speak for the sequels since I never played them.

lol I disagree.
---
I fought the law and the law one!