Capcom should bring Ace Attorney series to Vita

#11gamemaster712Posted 6/26/2013 8:38:15 AM
Akihiko__Sanada posted...
It wouldn't be the same without both screens. Then again, I ended up getting VLR for Vita, and it wasn't too big a problem.

It could work well given the original trilogy was gba... But the track record says: not a chance!
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#12PangLaPosted 6/26/2013 8:39:25 AM
The first 3 games are on ios. Play it on an iPad if you want it in a bigger screen.
#13Retroxgamer0Posted 6/26/2013 9:01:44 AM
the simple fact that the phoenix wright games are on iphone and not on vita goes to show you that it has absolutely everything to do with money and money only
#14stargazer64Posted 6/26/2013 9:05:10 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
the simple fact that the phoenix wright games are on iphone and not on vita goes to show you that it has absolutely everything to do with money and money only

As in Capcom doesn't want to make money by putting a quick and dirty port on Vita?

It would take so little effort that's it's pretty much a spit in Sony's face that the games aren't on the ps store.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#15rpglover13Posted 6/26/2013 9:18:07 AM
I would love this to happen. Release all the games for the PSN and I'd buy them all. They probably don't take that much memory either, so I could have the whole series on a 4gb card in itself.