Media Create Week 25 - Definitely not the Last of This!

#71ThePonyColliePosted 6/28/2013 11:38:15 PM
Japan is hopeless. The only reason the 3DS sells well is because of games like Animal Crossing and Friend Collection. WTF are those games? The WiiU, which is supposed to have better games coming for it in it's life span, isn't even selling well.
---
"Exclusives are a peasant concept to begin with, used to justify the purchase of inferior hardware." DarkZV2Beta
#72Koi_TenchiPosted 6/28/2013 11:42:34 PM
ThePonyCollie posted...
Japan is hopeless. The only reason the 3DS sells well is because of games like Animal Crossing and Friend Collection. WTF are those games? The WiiU, which is supposed to have better games coming for it in it's life span, isn't even selling well.

They're called games with Mainstream appeal.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#73L0L_FAQPosted 6/29/2013 12:22:05 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
I think the 3DS will pass the DS is Japan but won't do nearly as well in the west.

I actually agree, i don't think there's any way it's going to perform as well with the present strategy. A large part of the DS's success was that it had games like Brain Age; even hospitals and schools got in on the fad.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Tk5qqZc.png
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon
#74MuhammadJAPosted 6/29/2013 12:53:23 AM
It's good the Vita is selling over ten thousand. It has great potential!
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, home of the Drama Queens.
Where you can get modded for stating your opinion.
#75Megaman OmegaPosted 6/29/2013 2:36:24 AM
ThePonyCollie posted...
Japan is hopeless.

Japan doesn't matter!

Like Clockwork. ;)
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon