PlayStation Vita Hearts Devs

#1Power TurtlePosted 6/26/2013 8:30:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob-sas7NZK8

Lots of Indie games, and some of them are looking quite fun! We still may not be getting those AAA titles the Vita desperately needs, but at least those of us that do own a Vita can rest assured we still have plenty of games to play. Really, for the first time since i got my Vita at launch, now that im sick and tired of Soul Sacrifice after playing it much more than a normal human should, my vita hasnt been touched in over a week. Not really the Vitas fault tho.. other than BF3 with friends, i havent been playing any games lately. But as for the Vita, the next games that are worth getting are TearAway and Killzone so.. its gonna be a while i guess. But anywho, party on GameFAQers
---
lolxbox
Not changing signature until FALLOUT 4 is announced! ~6/10/2013
#2CompassPosted 6/26/2013 8:41:05 AM
Power Turtle posted...
but at least those of us that do own a Vita can rest assured we still have plenty of games to play

And if there's one thing Vita owners are good at...
#3RedemptionBluePosted 6/26/2013 8:58:16 AM
Ah Compass we meet again, you seem to have lost your way. Perhaps you should get your compass to point you in the right direction.
---
Steam: Redemptionblue
PSN: Redemptionblue
#4zachammerPosted 6/26/2013 9:00:41 AM
Compass posted...
Power Turtle posted...
but at least those of us that do own a Vita can rest assured we still have plenty of games to play

Comp(lete)ass
---
There's no sense in praying to he who is slaving you.
PSN:Zachammer666 3DS FC: 1504-7136-2150
#5Power Turtle(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 10:35:45 AM
Compass posted...
Power Turtle posted...

I get what you are trying to do, but the wording i did, and what you are insinuating, are completely wrong. good try tho.
---
lolxbox
Not changing signature until FALLOUT 4 is announced! ~6/10/2013
#6CompassPosted 6/26/2013 10:40:14 AM
Actually I'm right on the money. Good try, though.

::flips you a coin::
#7ServantOfErieosPosted 6/26/2013 10:41:56 AM
The video was so beautiful. The musical score was brilliant, energetic and fun. A look at all things good, about the vita.

Thanks for sharing TC.

Thank you Sony, we are not worthy.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#8Orient33Posted 6/26/2013 11:07:09 AM
ServantOfErieos posted...
The video was so beautiful. The musical score was brilliant, energetic and fun. A look at all things good, about the vita.

Thanks for sharing TC.

Thank you Sony, we are not worthy.

We're totally worthy...
---
C2 FC: (Orient) 3310-7730-0201
#9DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/26/2013 11:17:40 AM
I'm glad that our GLORIOUS masters, SONY, have seen fit to allow the FILTHY indie PEASANTS to publish their games for the GLORIOUS VITA for a price, and have even restricted QUALITY titles so that the FILTHY indie PEASANT games can sell. It just goes to show how GENEROUS they are.

HAIL SONY
---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
#10Bikes-Posted 6/26/2013 11:18:39 AM
How many of those are actually exclusives >_> I've played a good chunk of those games on PC already.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265