to buy or not to buy vita

#1titanfan182Posted 6/26/2013 12:22:03 PM
My question is vita worth it im looking for something to play this summer the price is not an issue and there are a couple of games i wont to play on vita but I also have thought of another use for that the money it could be put toward a pre order on ps4 and gta 5 to those who have vita how often do u play it do u get your moneys worth
#2yankee6903Posted 6/26/2013 12:24:20 PM
In my opinion yes....especially for these two reasons:

1. You said money wasnt an issue
2. You stated you would get a PS4, so the Vita capabilities just went up as a companion device.

There are a ton of games out, you can play PS1 and PSP games, and several good games have been announced.

That being said, I do play my 3DS more, so its up to you.
#3bloodcoastPosted 6/26/2013 12:27:31 PM
I bought it for Persona 4 Golden. That game alone was worth it.

That said, Vita is still better than PS4. Vita should reach its first year of prime next year. PS4 will have no games for at least two years.
#4lordcloudxPosted 6/26/2013 12:28:55 PM
I play it for about 3-4 hours on a daily basis. I bought it specifically for gaming on the go and it's served its purpose well so far. I've got a good backlog of games I've bought but haven't played yet, so yeah, I'd say the Vita was worth its price for me.
---
Paragon of Justice: Crimson Ranger! The Greatest Superhero Never Known http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3028741/1/Paragon-of-Justice-Crimson-Ranger
#5mrjhwarPosted 6/26/2013 12:29:46 PM
I would hold off on buying a Vita if I were you. The ONLY exception is if you already have a couple of Vita games in mind. Otherwise, wait a bit longer.
---
Are you wearing garbage, Batman?
#6thebatdaddPosted 6/26/2013 12:32:57 PM
Look at the games and decide for yourself. If you see at least 4 or 5 games that really interest you, go for it. Just a word of advice, I know you said money isn't an issue, but you can get a used Vita for around $125-$150 and then fork over another $75-100 for a really nice memory card, and still be paying less than you would for a new Vita. Just throwing that out there. Good luck
#7RjmhartPosted 6/26/2013 12:43:44 PM
I 2nd checking the games list and seeing if there are ones you are interested in. There's a descent selection actually. I use my Vita almost every day.

The biggest complaint is that most of the games on the horizon are indies. I personally don't mind that, but thought you should be aware. Still, there are retail games coming out, just not as many as people want.
---
Psn: big_bob002
#8arclouks_xPosted 6/26/2013 12:49:03 PM
Hey tc what are those games you want to play on vita?

if there's more than 5 it's worth it assuming they're good

also upcoming list of interesting games
Killzone mercenary
Tearaway
Dragons crown
Rayman legends(extra content on vita)
Valhalla knights 3
Ys memories of celceta? I think that's the name.
---
PSN:JustArc_
Now playing:The last of us(mp),SR:The third,Zero escape:VLR
#9gamemaster712Posted 6/26/2013 1:04:58 PM
if you have at least 5-10 worthy purchases, it's fine....if not....come back in 2 years....
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#10titanfan182(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 1:14:04 PM
yeah there here are some games Uncharted , its a psp game but ff dissidia 12 persona4 Muramasa Rebirth and gravity crush have all caught my eye