Bad news atlus fans

#51Lord_VishanaPosted 6/27/2013 2:17:04 PM
sentoworf posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
superbowl54 posted...
GothicWar posted...
EA wouldn't even touch JRPGs, so no worries there. Believe or not people say Nintendo or Sony, why not Sega, Namco Bandai, Konami? Being part of one of these major companys would be nice, or some other company that deals in jrpgs or Japanese games like Aksys. So I kinda DON'T want the big 3 ( Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo ) to own Atlus, because they will likely ruin it in some way trust me.

I don't trust Sega after what they did to VC.

Namco Bandai cuts too many corners in everything they seem to do.

Konami is an option, but I'd much rather Sony buy them than Nintendo.

I'm honestly worried that Sony would try to supress their creativity. There's already a little animosity between Sony and Atlus due to the Eternal Punishment and Nocturne incidents.

I genuinely believe that Nintendo would be the best company to buy them. Monolith Soft has flourished since Nintendo acquired them. Nintendo allows them do to whatever they want without obstructions. If they obtain Atlus I'm sure it'd be the same way. Additionally Atlus and Nintendo seem to love working with each other.

I just want SMTxFE >_>

We all do. :-)
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#52KaneBlueriverPosted 6/27/2013 2:28:34 PM
Considering how Konami bought over Hudson and how they treated there franchise products, I don't think Konami is a good option.
---
PSN ID: KaneBlueriver81
#53xXkewls0358Posted 6/27/2013 2:31:38 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
I'm honestly worried that Sony would try to supress their creativity. There's already a little animosity between Sony and Atlus due to the Eternal Punishment and Nocturne incidents.

I genuinely believe that Nintendo would be the best company to buy them. Monolith Soft has flourished since Nintendo acquired them. Nintendo allows them do to whatever they want without obstructions. If they obtain Atlus I'm sure it'd be the same way. Additionally Atlus and Nintendo seem to love working with each other.

Honestly.... This.

ONLY because of the present circumstance and relationship between Monolith Soft and Nintendo. The repeat of that kind of relationship is the best probability for Atlas to remain the great that it is. Otherwise s*** hits the fan if its a buyout from just about anyone else.
---
fEeD mEh!!1
#54Geos59Posted 6/27/2013 2:46:31 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
Sony, pleaseeeee buy.

That would be ****ing awesome in every way shape and form.
---
Magic Man! :3
It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great!
#55jenraisPosted 6/27/2013 2:56:14 PM
xXkewls0358 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Honestly.... This.

ONLY because of the present circumstance and relationship between Monolith Soft and Nintendo. The repeat of that kind of relationship is the best probability for Atlas to remain the great that it is. Otherwise s*** hits the fan if its a buyout from just about anyone else.

This. But I don't like nintendo consoles... The games however
#56ServantOfErieosPosted 6/27/2013 3:20:05 PM(edited)
lol @ the thought of sony hindering ANY dev, in creativity.

Nintendo would censor the living life out of persona, its not even funny.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#57Lord_VishanaPosted 6/27/2013 3:33:07 PM(edited)
ServantOfErieos posted...
lol @ the thought of sony hindering ANY dev, in creativity.

Nintendo would censor the living life out of persona, its not even funny.

The same way Devil Survivor, Soul Hackers, SMT IV were censored right? Oh wait, that never happened. :-P

Even Etrian Odyssey IV has lady boners in it.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#58furygodsPosted 6/27/2013 3:34:40 PM
I hope Namco Bandai Games or whoever owns them buys Atlus cause they are both suppliers of niche titles.
---
Playing someone who kills people in a video game = Murderer?
Playing a Loli in a video game = Pedo? I don't think so.
#59ManjiMidouPosted 6/27/2013 3:43:15 PM
l'm fine with anyone but Nintendo buying them.
---
656Stooge: "
But he's Australian. Like me. Not everyone is American you know. Only the unlucky ones :)"
#60Lord_VishanaPosted 6/27/2013 3:48:54 PM
ManjiMidou posted...
l'm fine with anyone but Nintendo buying them.

They've had more success with Nintendo systems than they've had with Sony.
---