I hate how the Vita is only becoming an indie machine

#1stargazer64Posted 6/27/2013 2:50:34 PM
There's a sloppy bucketful of obscure, crappy indie games out there by little known developers and I'm terrified to see them coming to the Vita. Some of the better ones would be a perfect fit on the system, having them to play on the go, but only alongside bigger, quality, ORIGINAL Vita games that we expect and deserve on a powerful portable system.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#2RotuhiiriPosted 6/27/2013 2:51:24 PM
Amen.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#3staticxtreme5Posted 6/27/2013 2:55:28 PM
Yeah it is a shame, that such a well designed system is being handled so poorly. I am hoping that this indie kick is just a short term solution, and after the PS4 releases they will focus a little more on bringing some good AAA games.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#4PortableXombiePosted 6/27/2013 2:56:38 PM
You can swap out your entire statement with "non-indie" games...There is more then a bucketful of crap there too. We just have to make sure we do some weeding and pick up only the quality titles.
#5jenraisPosted 6/27/2013 2:56:40 PM
staticxtreme5 posted...
Yeah it is a shame, that such a well designed system is being handled so poorly. I am hoping that this indie kick is just a short term solution, and after the PS4 releases they will focus a little more on bringing some good AAA games.

I mean it does have a couple of good games coming out. Unfortunately no AAA quality games or system selling games

We need localizations and some new IPS
#6VampireRoninPosted 6/27/2013 2:58:38 PM
This is the part where most normal people realize that this is another topic full of whining.
---
Nintendo FC: 3265 5103 7933 | PSN: mmBushido
"It's time to fry, yeah, FRY baby!" http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/memjr/purge.jpg
#7jenraisPosted 6/27/2013 2:59:18 PM
VampireRonin posted...
This is the part where most normal people realize that this is another topic full of whining.

To be fair there is reason to whine =p
#8WrestlinFanPosted 6/27/2013 3:00:09 PM
Meh. I like indies a lot, so this personally isn't the worst thing ever. Now if it was just AAA games with no indies......yikes.
---
"Men like me make the fist, and the fist comes DOWN, and the fist brings CHANGE, and the fist comes DOWN!!"
#9staticxtreme5Posted 6/27/2013 3:00:34 PM
VampireRonin posted...

Speaking your opinion =/= whining
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#10stargazer64(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 3:00:40 PM
VampireRonin posted...

Or where more astute people realize it's a parody topic that speaks some truth.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH