I hate how the Vita is only becoming an indie machine

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I hate how the Vita is only becoming an indie machine

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#1
There's a sloppy bucketful of obscure, crappy indie games out there by little known developers and I'm terrified to see them coming to the Vita. Some of the better ones would be a perfect fit on the system, having them to play on the go, but only alongside bigger, quality, ORIGINAL Vita games that we expect and deserve on a powerful portable system.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH

User Info: Rotuhiiri

Rotuhiiri
3 years ago#2
Amen.
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane

User Info: weAREtheB0RG

weAREtheB0RG
3 years ago#3
Yeah it is a shame, that such a well designed system is being handled so poorly. I am hoping that this indie kick is just a short term solution, and after the PS4 releases they will focus a little more on bringing some good AAA games.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11

User Info: PortableXombie

PortableXombie
3 years ago#4
You can swap out your entire statement with "non-indie" games...There is more then a bucketful of crap there too. We just have to make sure we do some weeding and pick up only the quality titles.

User Info: jenrais

jenrais
3 years ago#5
staticxtreme5 posted...
Yeah it is a shame, that such a well designed system is being handled so poorly. I am hoping that this indie kick is just a short term solution, and after the PS4 releases they will focus a little more on bringing some good AAA games.

I mean it does have a couple of good games coming out. Unfortunately no AAA quality games or system selling games

We need localizations and some new IPS

User Info: VampireRonin

VampireRonin
3 years ago#6
This is the part where most normal people realize that this is another topic full of whining.
Nintendo FC: 3265 5103 7933 | PSN: mmBushido
"It's time to fry, yeah, FRY baby!" http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/memjr/purge.jpg

User Info: jenrais

jenrais
3 years ago#7
VampireRonin posted...
This is the part where most normal people realize that this is another topic full of whining.

To be fair there is reason to whine =p

User Info: WrestlinFan

WrestlinFan
3 years ago#8
Meh. I like indies a lot, so this personally isn't the worst thing ever. Now if it was just AAA games with no indies......yikes.
"Men like me make the fist, and the fist comes DOWN, and the fist brings CHANGE, and the fist comes DOWN!!"

User Info: weAREtheB0RG

weAREtheB0RG
3 years ago#9
VampireRonin posted...

Speaking your opinion =/= whining
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#10
VampireRonin posted...

Or where more astute people realize it's a parody topic that speaks some truth.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I hate how the Vita is only becoming an indie machine

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived