There any Vita games that are like Monster Hunter?

#21WizardofHoth(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 9:00:45 AM
So pretty much its Soul Sacrifice?
#22superbaboonmanXPosted 6/28/2013 12:04:54 PM
WizardofHoth posted...
No it's not a freaking joke topic I just freaking asked a simple question if if the Vita has a game right now that is similar to monster hunter.

Jeez what is it with you people

jeez what's with you man i was asking if it was a joke topic because the vita is known for having a lot of similar games to monster hunter more so then ANY other system
---
The legend meets its match but...the world is always changing..for the fifteenth coming.
#23WizardofHoth(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 2:26:39 PM
No, actually the PSP is the one where it has like 2 games already where they're copycats of Monster Hunter. PSP has Gods Eater Burst and Lords of Arcana.

The Vita from what I can tell all they have is some Soul Sacrifice and thats about it
#24BleuPosted 6/28/2013 2:33:52 PM
WizardofHoth posted...
No, actually the PSP is the one where it has like 2 games already where they're copycats of Monster Hunter. PSP has Gods Eater Burst and Lords of Arcana.

The Vita from what I can tell all they have is some Soul Sacrifice and thats about it

umm actually Vita has: (same genre)
Lord of apocalypse (LoA 2)
GE 2
Soul Sacrifice
Ragnarok odyssey
Toukiden (Q4 2013)
Freedom wars (2014?)

not to mention you can plat PSP game on Vita, so you can play the games you mention (LoA, GEB, and even MHFU/MHP3rd) with 2nd analog stick so no more claws for the camera xD
---
PSN: ReinBleu2nd
#25A_Nonny_MoosePosted 6/28/2013 2:54:01 PM
You could just download the PSP Monster Hunter game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#26superbaboonmanXPosted 6/28/2013 10:15:40 PM
WizardofHoth posted...

you need to read some of the example people have said on your topic or do you own research because obviously that's not the case
---
The legend meets its match but...the world is always changing..for the fifteenth coming.