The PS Vita only has 3 notabl exclusive games announced for the rest of the year

#101DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/1/2013 1:38:08 AM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
Every portable gaming console ever is 100% Region FREE except DS partially (digital games and a few retail games after DS redesign), and the 3DS.

Although someone claimed there was another one years ago, but when I asked, he didn't answer.

Anyway, VITA is 100% Region FREE, since I can play 100% of all VITA Library on a single VITA regardless of Region.
Until there is even 1 game that is not playable, it's 100% Region FREE. If there ever is 1, we can say 99.99999%. :p

Thank God VITA can freely play any game from any Region retail and digital game.

Accounts are region locked, and therefore, Vita is not 100% region free.

MercurysMessage posted...
How exactly is the ds 100% region free? It's the same as the vita. I don't Even know why you are bothering to argue, it's like your trying to make it look bad.

Really not. But, it's a lie to say it's 100% region free.
And, the DS has no region locked component. Therefore, 100% region free.
---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
#102Spiroth_KweehhPosted 7/1/2013 3:59:17 AM(edited)
Your logic is so flawed and laughable, but most of all, double standards FTW!

Try and exchange Friend Codes with someone who has the USA version of FINAL FANTASY III DS while you have the European version of FINAL FANTASY III DS, in order to do the Mognet Quests.
You cannot, it's Region Locked, and to do it you need to BUY another copy of the game.

And one more time, please understand it.

Accounts ARE Regional, BUT (and please understand the relevant part), VITA is Region FREE and can use ALL those accounts of ALL those Regions, for FREE.

VITA is 100% Region FREE, unless you can tell me ONE game from any Region I cannot legitimately buy and play on my brother's VITA that is bought from Greece right now. Physical or Digital.

I've been asking since yesterday, you would think it would be a simple answer since you seem so determined to claim VITA is not 100% Region FREE.
Yet you still avoid it.

ONE game.

---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#103EdwardHohenheimPosted 7/1/2013 5:10:10 AM
Who cares? Having different region accounts is against the EULA and comes with the risk of getting banned and losing hundreds and thousands in purchases. Even if Sony doesn't act upon it, it doesn't guarantee they won't ever, hence already making switching accounts a pain the ass compared to when it launched with a much easier method.

It's no different from piracy. They're unintended benefits and come with a risk. Only 100% way to avoid that is to get it physical, which means no online components/DLCs.
#104xfactorPosted 7/1/2013 5:14:32 AM
I think that guy is confused. Vita is not region free at all.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#105Spiroth_KweehhPosted 7/1/2013 5:40:32 AM(edited)
EdwardHohenheim posted...
Who cares? Having different region accounts is against the EULA and comes with the risk of getting banned and losing hundreds and thousands in purchases. Even if Sony doesn't act upon it, it doesn't guarantee they won't ever, hence already making switching accounts a pain the ass compared to when it launched with a much easier method.

It's no different from piracy. They're unintended benefits and come with a risk. Only 100% way to avoid that is to get it physical, which means no online components/DLCs.

What? No it isn't. Link from Shushei Yoshida interview:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-19-dont-like-the-way-sony-runs-the-playstation-store-you-should-be-careful-what-you-wish-for-says-yoshida

Question
""In light of ever-increasing globalization of the (gaming) world, do you see a future for the current regionalized approach to digital distribution, or do you anticipate one global distribution network (including one PS Store, a global SEN account etc)?" asked chrisboers. "I understand there are (legal and contractual) regional restrictions right now, but in five years maybe? Is this something Sony actively pursues?""

Answer
""It's a great question!" Yoshida replied. "There are both positives and negatives in the current regional approach, and I admit I have 3 PSN IDs for Japan, US and Europe...""

It's nothing like Piracy lol, because I pay the developers and SONY.

---
#106Spiroth_KweehhPosted 7/1/2013 5:42:52 AM(edited)
xfactor posted...

Lmao! So now it's 0%. :p

ONE game. Name it.

lol, no one can.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regional_lockout

"The PlayStation Vita has no region-locked games thus far."

---
#107elluinkPosted 7/1/2013 5:42:16 AM
xfactor posted...

Epic trolling.
#108EdwardHohenheimPosted 7/1/2013 6:23:04 AM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
EdwardHohenheim posted...

What? No it isn't. Link from Shushei Yoshida interview:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-19-dont-like-the-way-sony-runs-the-playstation-store-you-should-be-careful-what-you-wish-for-says-yoshida

Question
""In light of ever-increasing globalization of the (gaming) world, do you see a future for the current regionalized approach to digital distribution, or do you anticipate one global distribution network (including one PS Store, a global SEN account etc)?" asked chrisboers. "I understand there are (legal and contractual) regional restrictions right now, but in five years maybe? Is this something Sony actively pursues?""

Answer
""It's a great question!" Yoshida replied. "There are both positives and negatives in the current regional approach, and I admit I have 3 PSN IDs for Japan, US and Europe...""

It's nothing like Piracy lol, because I pay the developers and SONY.

lmao. Please stop acting ignorant and read your own source "I understand there are (legal and contractual) regional restrictions right now"

And yes, it's just like piracy. Stop acting ignorant. Content is not licensed for the entire world. It is region specific, and thus circumvention is copyright circumvention. Guess what piracy is.

"You may be able to make transactions only with a designated Sony regional company which is determined by your country/area of residence."

EULA:
http://legaldoc.dl.playstation.net/ps3-eula/psn/u/u_tosua_en.html

and

"If SNEI determines in its sole discretion that you or your associated Sub Accounts have violated any term of this Agreement, the Usage Terms, or any other terms and conditions connected with SEN First Party Services or have otherwise injured or damaged the SEN First Party Services community, SNEI may take all actions to protect its interests, including termination or suspension of your SEN Account (both the Master Account and any associated Sub Accounts), automatic removal or blockage of content, implementation of upgrades or devices intended to discontinue unauthorized use, permanent or temporary disablement of any system or device through which you receive SEN First Party Services or reliance on any other remedial efforts as necessary to remedy the violation. If the violation is in connection with content that you or your Sub Accounts have accessed, you must immediately cease use of such content and delete all copies from all of your devices. Upon termination of your account for any reason, you will not receive a refund for items (including subscriptions and pre-paid products or services), value accumulated on in-game items or any unused balance in your wallet except as required by law or as expressly provided in this Agreement. "
#109xfactorPosted 7/1/2013 6:38:36 AM
I admit I have 3 PSN IDs for Japan, US and Europe...""

Someone obviously missed this.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#110EdwardHohenheimPosted 7/1/2013 6:39:52 AM
xfactor posted...
I admit I have 3 PSN IDs for Japan, US and Europe...""

Someone obviously missed this.

President of SCE Worldwide Studios