Vita fans, sell me on the Vita (trolls stay out)

#21RotuhiiriPosted 6/28/2013 1:27:36 PM
1) I like the hardware design. Best portable gaming device on the market from that perspective.

2) Persona 4: Golden
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
Gravity Rush
Virtue's Last Reward
Soul Sacrifice

3) The price drop will likely be $50 so it depends on how much you value $50. If you want the best deal for a console, always buy it on Black Friday.

4) Slim unless the Vita starts selling more.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#22MegaSlimePosted 6/28/2013 1:28:17 PM
What do you love about it?
It's a beautiful and an amazing piece of hardware.

What games do recommend for it?
Most definitely Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward and Persona 4 Golden
Uncharted: Golden Abyss if you liked the Uncharted series.
Gravity Rush is decent, but not too special
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Should I wait for a price drop?
I would either wait for more games that really interest you to come out or wait for some kind of price drop. While I really like the hardware itself, I don't find myself playing it as much because of the lack of games that really interest me.

What are the odds of those Tales Of games coming to the US?
No idea.
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
#23Holy-WrathPosted 6/28/2013 1:54:12 PM
The ability to play PS1 and PSP games is awesome. The games I would definitely recommend is Persona 4 Golden as long as you haven't played the PS2 version. Uncharted is pretty good. Tales game(s) do not have a high chance of being localised.

Off topic/ I wonder where Servant and Human Bean is. I haven't seen many posts from either accounts.
#24protect_badgersPosted 6/28/2013 2:04:28 PM
Do you want to buy mine?

sorry, gallows humor.....

*sigh*

I hate nintrnfdo
---
Kokoromi,Kokoromi, Kokoromi, join us :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokoromi
#25Spiffy247Posted 6/28/2013 2:06:56 PM
protect_badgers posted...
Do you want to buy mine?

sorry, gallows humor.....

*sigh*

I hate nintrnfdo

I like Nintendo.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#26lordcloudxPosted 6/28/2013 2:08:32 PM
What do you love about it? It has good number of games that I like to play on the go and the system itself has a very sleek, very beautiful design with excellent functionality including a capacitive touchscreen, two real analog sticks and even a back touch panel (which is a bit of a hit or miss since I find that it can interfere with some games such as Streetfighter x Tekken even if it can be disabled.

What games do recommend for it? Hatsune Miku Project Diva f, DJ Max Tehknika Tune, Persona 4 Golden, MGS HD Collection, Disgaea 3, New Little King's Story, and any of the fighting games on this system.

Should I wait for a price drop? I wouldn't hold my breath. There are no indications that a price drop is coming anytime soon in the U.S.

What are the odds of those Tales Of games coming to the US? I have no idea, but given the track record of the Tales Games on the PSP, I'd say not very good... which is a shame since I love the Tales series.
---
Paragon of Justice: Crimson Ranger! The Greatest Superhero Never Known http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3028741/1/Paragon-of-Justice-Crimson-Ranger
#27Aegis_RunestonePosted 6/28/2013 2:41:22 PM
stargazer64 posted...
What do you love about it? I love the fact that I can play Muramasa on it.

What games do recommend for it? Muramasa

Should I wait for a price drop? No, just get Muramasa

What are the odds of those Tales Of games coming to the US? Slim to none. Just get Muramasa.

This ^
---
PSN & XBox 360: WarriorAegis
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/402828/
#28cheezedadadaPosted 6/28/2013 2:46:51 PM
Compass posted...
Hi.

I loled
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
PSN - cheezedadadada: my name here + another 'da"..XBL is same as here..no extra 'da'
#29JohnnyboySPPosted 6/28/2013 3:04:24 PM(edited)
You guys do know the Tales games were the most popular requests in a twitter survey done by Sony marketing for "what Vita JRPGs would you like to see localized?", right?

What do you love about it?

Fantastic hardware, the d-pad is amazing, trophies, future PS4 compatibility.

Basically all the features a console gives you but it's portable.

Lack of games may be an issue for some but if you like RPGs it looks like you'll have plenty to play.

What games do recommend for it?

Persona 4 the Golden

Muramasa: Rebirth

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention

Dragon's Crown once it's out.

Should I wait for a price drop?

You may be waiting a while. Keep an eye out for bundles.

What are the odds of those Tales Of games coming to the US?

Higher than zero now that Sony might be helping out with some of the localization.

Not a guarantee but still far from impossible.
---
XBL/PSN - JohnnyboySP
#30Wip3out64Posted 6/28/2013 3:09:22 PM
Compass posted...
Hi.

Are you Hi?