I haven't touched my vita in a long while...

#21stargazer64Posted 6/29/2013 10:07:20 AM
L0L_FAQ posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Wip3out64 posted...
is Shadowfxd2 a troll around here?

Troll MY ASS

Baby, I'd troll YOUR ass ANY dau

That makes me feel...uncomfortable
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#22Lord_VishanaPosted 6/29/2013 10:10:45 AM
I'm glad you like it. Virtue's Last Reward is amazing :-)

Have you considered Muramasa Rebirth?

(Also how do you kill Ass Trolls? Normal trolls regenerate very quickly so you need fire or poison to permanently kill them. Are Ass Trolls different?)
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#23MercurysMessagePosted 6/29/2013 10:18:01 AM
Something not negative?? Wow!! Sony really does need to give it a lot more support though -_- it doesn't mean the vita sucks, just means that sony sucks at getting exclusives on it. Ports are good and all but it needs its own games for sure.
---
"And don't criticize what you can't understand"
#24stargazer64Posted 6/29/2013 10:21:12 AM
I usually kill ass trolls with Febreeze
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#25Lord_VishanaPosted 6/29/2013 10:23:26 AM
MercurysMessage posted...
Something not negative?? Wow!! Sony really does need to give it a lot more support though -_- it doesn't mean the vita sucks, just means that sony sucks at getting exclusives on it. Ports are good and all but it needs its own games for sure.

People are too hard on Shadow. Yes he can be a little overly negative, but he likes the Vita. He's frustrated at Sony's decision making with the system. I'm sure we all feel that way(to varying degrees obviously).
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#26MercurysMessagePosted 6/29/2013 10:32:56 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...

People are too hard on Shadow. Yes he can be a little overly negative, but he likes the Vita. He's frustrated at Sony's decision making with the system. I'm sure we all feel that way(to varying degrees obviously).

All I ever seen him post was extremely negative, and it never helps anybody so I always just thought that he was a troll lol
---
"And don't criticize what you can't understand"
#27SlaiNusPosted 6/29/2013 10:39:32 AM
stargazer64 posted...
I usually kill ass trolls with Febreeze

It's super effective!
#28foxgamer92Posted 6/29/2013 10:56:00 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...

To be fair, he openly admitted to being a troll. I think Dalek put it in his sig a while back.
---
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.
PSN: Setsuna1292