Who is playing Gods Eater now for free on PS+?

#11GalluszPosted 6/29/2013 2:31:27 PM
it's good.
---
"Impossible doesn't mean very difficult. Very difficult is winning the Nobel Prize; impossible is eating the Sun." ~Lou Reed.
#12GameNextPosted 6/29/2013 2:36:00 PM
PortableXombie posted...
I already deleted it from my Vita.
#13WrestlinFanPosted 6/29/2013 4:00:22 PM
dedrick123 posted...
Played it a looooooooong time ago for free on my PSP. If you know what I'm saying.
I got it as a birthday gift.

Really? I just downloaded the iso.

I kid, I kid. I haven't had a psp since 2006.
---
"Men like me make the fist, and the fist comes DOWN, and the fist brings CHANGE, and the fist comes DOWN!!"
#14ShellyKellyPosted 7/4/2013 1:21:54 PM
I am playing it more than I am soul sacrifice but I have already put over 200+ hours into Soul Sacrifice. I still play it but God Eater Burst is just as fun and amazing. I feel like an ass for not having the game on PSP but no one ever told me how cool it was.

Sad to see more people aren't playing it. I actually really suggest if you want any chance of God Eater 2 getting localized you at least download this. Playstation plus games work that way based on downloads, those publishers/developers get a little something with each and every download.

It is also a way for them to see interest in games based on how many people download it. For instance the producer of Tekken, said if you download Tekken Revolution on PS3 enough. He will make a PS Vita port.

So I can almost bet they put God Eater Burst on plus to see if there is a big enough interest for God Eater 2.
#15neogenoPosted 7/4/2013 1:33:56 PM
I'm sure that is exactly what they did it for. Thats why its so important to get the word out that its free and everyone can download it. Best way to give them a green light to work on localizing GE2.
---
Early to rise and early to bed, makes a man healthy but socially dead.
#16Draconas_LyrrPosted 7/4/2013 1:59:22 PM
Checked out a game play video, doesn't look fun to me.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#17RotuhiiriPosted 7/4/2013 2:33:21 PM
It's a much better game than Soul Sacrifice IMO. Not saying Soul Sacrifice is bad, just that Gods Eater Burst is great.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#18Dragon NexusPosted 7/4/2013 2:46:31 PM
ShellyKelly posted...
For instance the producer of Tekken, said if you download Tekken Revolution on PS3 enough. He will make a PS Vita port.

There's a promise he sure as hell doesn't have to keep.
Is there a progress bar somewhere? Like if 1,000,000 copies are downloaded in 2 months, he'll make a Vita port?
Doubtful. It's more than likely a carrot on a stick. And once downloads dry up and people say "Where's our Vita port?" he'll disinterestedly bp us on the head with the stick and say "Not enough downloads. Sorry."
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#19LemonKweenstaaaPosted 7/4/2013 3:07:04 PM
Its probably the best Monster Hunter clone.
---
~President of the Persona 4 Golden board~
#20LuciferTerrorPosted 7/5/2013 8:42:58 AM
I play it occasionally.
---
The best games for each system that I own:
ToD 1, Suikoden 3, OoT, DQ 3, P4G, Deadly Premonition, Witcher 2, Fire Emblem Awakening, DQ 5, Wayfarer of Time.