How come Fire Emblem: Awakening didn't get ported to the Vita?

#17lightsXIIIPosted 7/1/2013 1:06:15 AM
If Awakening did come to the Vita, would you buy it? - Results (58 votes)
Yes.
10.34% (6 votes)
No.
36.21% (21 votes)
Maybe.
25.86% (15 votes)
HELL YEAH.
27.59% (16 votes)
This poll is now closed.
That game sell like hotcakes on the Vita, even better then the 3DS.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Chrom, Lucina, Shulk, Megaman, Toon Zelda for SSB4
#2Dragard_KaosPosted 7/1/2013 1:07:50 AM
Isn't Fire Emblem a Nintendo franchise? But yeah, I'd buy it again on the Vita. That game is amazing. I wish we'd get a badass tactical RPG for the Vita.
---
The official Seiten Taisei of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Boards.
http://www.backloggery.com/dragard
#3sockesockePosted 7/1/2013 1:17:39 AM
fire emblem is owned by nintendo. there was a fire emblem esque strategy rpg on ps1 called tear ring saga. from what i know it was made by people that formerly worked on fire emblem. the company that made the game got sued by nintendo like 2 or 3 times though. so i doubt we will see a fire emblem or similar game on a sony system.
---
Tzuba12:Microsoft: Bringing gamers together ONE console at a time.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#4bh7812Posted 7/1/2013 1:22:06 AM
Quote:Isn't Fire Emblem a Nintendo franchise? But yeah, I'd buy it again on the Vita. That game is amazing. I wish we'd get a badass tactical RPG for the Vita.
@Dragard_Kaos

Yeah it certainly is a Nintendo franchise. Posts like this just amaze me. It's like just buy a 3DS and the game if you don't wanna miss out on it. It's ok if you truly can't afford one..if younger people want it they can earn the money for it or ask for one at the Holidays. Why to through this stupid system wars nonsense just because its not on the system you have? Why beg for a game like this that you know is a Nintendo franchise that will likely never appear anywhere else? I don't get it.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.11
#57lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 1:34:45 AM
bh7812 posted...
Quote:Isn't Fire Emblem a Nintendo franchise? But yeah, I'd buy it again on the Vita. That game is amazing. I wish we'd get a badass tactical RPG for the Vita.
@Dragard_Kaos

Yeah it certainly is a Nintendo franchise. Posts like this just amaze me. It's like just buy a 3DS and the game if you don't wanna miss out on it. It's ok if you truly can't afford one..if younger people want it they can earn the money for it or ask for one at the Holidays. Why to through this stupid system wars nonsense just because its not on the system you have? Why beg for a game like this that you know is a Nintendo franchise that will likely never appear anywhere else? I don't get it.

I have the right to buy whatever the hell I want thank you.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Chrom, Lucina, Shulk, Megaman, Toon Zelda for SSB4
#6Angemon_23Posted 7/1/2013 1:39:43 AM
Maybe. I already have the 3DS version and all the DLC, so unless a Vita version (forgetting for a minute that it's pretty much impossible because it's a Nintendo franchise) had new content i'd probably stick with the 3DS version.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#7halfelven23Posted 7/1/2013 2:03:47 AM
Shinu, baka...

1st party title
---
PSN ID: Gogunners23
#8synthetiksinPosted 7/1/2013 2:30:02 AM
bh7812 posted...

No one is begging and chances are OP is trolling. I, for one, wouldn't see buying a 3DS just to play FE:A and SMTIV. Only games worth playing.
#9Dual-Shock3Posted 7/1/2013 2:33:05 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10xfactorPosted 7/1/2013 6:22:19 AM
First Cave Story, then Monster Hunter and also Fire Emblem

Vita owners sure is desperate for these 3DS games
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6