Two Brothers, awesome-looking indie action-RPG coming to Vita

#31cheezedadadaPosted 7/1/2013 3:31:47 PM
schadow posted...
GOD, I wish the developers would just stop this terrible trend. 8 bit graphics and chiptunes stopped meaning "avant-garde aesthetics" a long long time ago. Now it means "Here's a game made up of a total of 200 pixels. We don't care. But neither do our fans."

For every game that is doing the 8 bit graphics and chiptunes, there are a ton of others that are not. Really your best bet is to just pass on the game and stick to the others. The style wont be important if the game itself is fun, but if its not your thing then its all good.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
PSN - cheezedadadada: my name here + another 'da"..XBL is same as here..no extra 'da'
#32Bikes-Posted 7/1/2013 3:32:02 PM
Oh joy another game that will be far cheaper to buy on PC.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#33cheezedadadaPosted 7/1/2013 3:39:12 PM
Bikes- posted...

It's not releasing for the same price on all platforms? I thought it was?

I cant fit my PC in my pocket though, so any price difference will unfortunately be irrelevant. This game would play way better on a handheld like the 3DS or Vita than it would on a PC anyways.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
PSN - cheezedadadada: my name here + another 'da"..XBL is same as here..no extra 'da'
#34WartPig_Posted 7/1/2013 3:42:19 PM
i loved secret of mana and games like it. however this is a Vita. so it better not cost more than 15 bucks.

if the vita is gonna be an indie device and big company games are $40 and you can have a physical copy.
then the indie games need to be dirt cheap.

on a side note....

just had an ok idea.
why dosent somebody create a factory for small order physical game copies?
indie devs could get an exact amount they need.
could be for kick starter donators, pre-orders, and based on those numbers decide how many to make. then make a few 1000 extra for people to buy straight from a indie devs website and have it sent.
and it would be cheaper than makeing a hundred thousand mass produced games that may not sell and lose that cost.

i guess like an indie publisher that all the small guys could use.
---
PSN-WartPigX
*waiting for response from GameFaqs servers*
#35FKRW4LifePosted 7/1/2013 3:55:42 PM
It looks good to me, i just hope it is more secret of mana/Zelda and less zenonia...
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#36OtakuD50Posted 7/1/2013 4:32:21 PM
DunGoofd posted...
*expected awesome looking indie arpg so he could say "finally"*
*clicks link*

Wtf is this s***?

I expected myself to post about how you shouldn't judge a game by its graphics.

Then I saw the trailer and had the exact same question.
---
Natsume (4th): Lv.99 1000 Affection 23:05:36 1038000GP
"Now, gods, stand up for bastards!
#37DarthLaharlPosted 7/1/2013 4:48:59 PM
Why are people always comparing Indies to AAA games? Between Two Brothers, Cryamore, and Soul Saga I can say that I am personally excited about whats going on on the indie scene.
---
PSN: Unretributed
#38Bikes-Posted 7/1/2013 4:58:57 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Bikes- posted...

It's not releasing for the same price on all platforms? I thought it was?

I cant fit my PC in my pocket though, so any price difference will unfortunately be irrelevant. This game would play way better on a handheld like the 3DS or Vita than it would on a PC anyways.

Same price, but odds are a 75% sale will happen fairly quickly (at least compared to a PSN sale)

And while yeah, it would be better for handheld, I rather get it cheaper, especially if it's a fairly short game (they get a play time estimate?)
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#39IlluminoiusPosted 7/1/2013 6:07:31 PM
lol indie games