Issue with PS Store?

#11Lord_VishanaPosted 7/1/2013 8:40:22 PM
It's been a persistent problem for months unfortunately. Sony has yet to either acknowledge or devise a solution to the problem. :-(

However, according to mangaroo he never heard of the problem despite it being an issues affecting every Vita owner. He says Sony will fix it asap! I'm expecting a fix in a few years.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#12Boney00Posted 7/1/2013 8:41:53 PM
I don't have problems with the Playstation store on my Vita. I only have a problem with it on PS3 because I'll buy something and have to tell it a couple times to start the download. I might just use the PC store since I can just tell it to download the next time the system turns on.
---
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
#13LuciferTerrorPosted 7/1/2013 8:42:38 PM
DunGoofd posted...
It's probably something they changed to stop the PSP level piracy exploits. Now they're probably afraid to go back on that and can't figure it out or don't care enough to fix it, and rather let their customers suffer.

I don't quite follow..What exactly are you talking about? It's merely the PSP itself which has all those piracy exploits, but you can't really do any illegal stuff with the Vita. Especially since it requires you to be signed into the "buyer" account in order to access the downloaded games/contents.
---
The best games for each system that I own:
ToD 1, Suikoden 3, OoT, DQ 3, P4G, Deadly Premonition, Witcher 2, Fire Emblem Awakening, DQ 5, Wayfarer of Time.
#14DunGoofdPosted 7/1/2013 8:49:41 PM
LuciferTerror posted...
DunGoofd posted...
It's probably something they changed to stop the PSP level piracy exploits. Now they're probably afraid to go back on that and can't figure it out or don't care enough to fix it, and rather let their customers suffer.

I don't quite follow..What exactly are you talking about? It's merely the PSP itself which has all those piracy exploits, but you can't really do any illegal stuff with the Vita. Especially since it requires you to be signed into the "buyer" account in order to access the downloaded games/contents.

They don't even want PSP-level piracy on their console. Every time an exploit was released, they patched it up almost asap. The last big one took time, and the people who do the exploits were talking about how Sony couldn't figure it out. They eventually did and made it much harder, and that's right around when this issue began.
---
*insert sig*
#15horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 10:23:28 PM
And I suppose none of the major gaming news sites have said anything either because I can't remember reading anything about it on IGN or Game Informer. =/
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com
#16DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/1/2013 11:04:09 PM
I'm sure Sony would much rather just brush it under the carpet and let their consumers suffer.
---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
#17somebody336Posted 7/1/2013 11:08:46 PM
Happens to me all the time :(
---
Help free Justin Carter! Sign a petition, spread the word around, just don't let a kid be wrongfully incarcerated.
#18horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 7:36:26 AM
Well, bummer

Looks like I just won't bother with Vita games except to download those that are exiting the PS Plus program at the top of every month
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com